promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

does usa president have security clearance to area 51? and other places?

or is he not even allowed in to these places?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only Obama

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The president can know and visit area 51 but he is allowed only to know a certain amount of information (I believe it's like 50%). By request to see the rest of the base (the stuff that he is not allowed to know) he can be shot, and no government enforcement agent on the world can recover him. Believe it or not but the president has to renew the security contract (I don't know the official name, but it just keeps the projects unkown) of the black project list (including area 51). This cost over $500 billion a year easly because a hacker hacked the pentagons computers and it said someone found out about some $300 billion airforce program. The workers in area 51 have a clearence level like 10 times over the president. I honestly believe that (I go for Barack Obama) presidents are just figure heads and nothing else!!! What I mean by that is he really is just a cover-up for some one else...(just like the sopranos: the mob leader is a fake and he takes orders from the real leader)!!! The govt will kill someone if they don't keep hush over certain things (Rosswell situation)...but if the president did go to area 51 he wouldn't take airforce one because he is in a lower clearence than the workers, so he has to ride in a regular red stripped blacked out window plane, wouldn't he??? We are a two governemtj country that has the people it serves brainwashed!!! As tax payers we should be able to know about some black projects!!! Btw is the dulce facility real?????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, the president does not have all clearances by default. He probably could obtain them easily on a case-by-case basis (there are no general clearances at high levels, only specific clearances per project)

• 1 decade ago

As Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces, he can go where he pleases. By convention, the President doesn't publicly visit the places that are not on the public record.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, because as everyone knows, the US government is secretly (yet, everyone knows?) run by aliens. The President is allowed to attend shopping center openings and funerals, but he cannot go to military bases and see the reverse-engineered UFO spy-planes.

come on... are you serious?

he is the freaking Commander-in-Chief!

sure, Dick Cheney LOOKED like he was a lizardman from Zeti Reticulii wearing a cheap skin-suit, but ... well, okay, he just might have been really a lizardman etc...

• 1 decade ago

The president has clearance to any place in the US, as long as he is aware it exists

• 1 decade ago

no the president would not be allowed in area 51 (that is if he can even find it) are 51 is a top secret military grounds, it is clearence level ************(i have no clue what it is but the president most likely doesnt have it)

Source(s): internet and my brain
  • Tom S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

As Commander in Chief, I would think so. Who would have the authority to deny him access?

• 1 decade ago

You betcha.

• Penny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If he doesn't...then who does?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.