promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Bob S
Lv 6
Bob S asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Why has Janet Napolitano declared our Heroes in uniform to be terrorists?

Read the April 7 report she issued.

I am not kidding.

Update:

Confused -

How do you explain the fact that *ALL* of the groups she listed happen to be the ones opposed to Obama's agenda?

And by the way, she did make a point of profiling them as prime suspects.

Didn't you read the report?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because she is a dyke who hates conservatism, religion and men.

Yeah I said it.

Never mind MS 13 and and the current criminals rapists and murderers gangland murder rate on the street. Let's all focus on the teeny tiny percentage of possible, maybe criminals.

"According to the federal government, members of the suspect group of people include those who:

Oppose restrictions on firearms

-Oppose lax immigration

-Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs

-Oppose continuation of free trade agreements

-Oppose same-sex marriage

-Have paranoia of foreign regimes

-Fear Communist regimes

-Oppose one world government

-Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world

-Are upset with the loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India

Any one of these Items are an infringement on your first ammendment.

Last I checked in AMERICA, we can stand on a street corner and call Jesus a Fag and The President a Loser as is our right. But THIS HAG DARES to make moves against that? F**K her and anyone who thinks it is any way okay.

God help anyone who doesn't stand up to her and her ilk RIGHT NOW

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Still on this, huh?

Well, she didn't. She said that they would be targeted for recruitment by "rightwing extremists," a coverall term that references groups like the KKK, the Aryan Union, and rightwing militias.

Some may take up the recruitment offer, most will not. Napolitano is only pointing out to the police to be careful around the ones who do, and not attacking all or even a majority of the soldiers. She is pointing out, quite accurately, that there may be a SMALL minority of soldiers who take the militias up on their offer.

Timothy McVeigh did, as did Terry Nichols.

Add-on:

You do know that the report was started by Bush, and was only completed when Obama got to office, right?

It does not state every group that is opposed to Obama's agenda. The ones stated are against Obama's agenda, but not every group that is against Obama was listed.

The ones that were listed were the ones that have been speaking about revolution. Incidentally, last month's report (also began by Bush) did the same thing to extreme Liberal groups.

That report also did not label every Liberal group that had a problem with Bush, just the ones that were a little on the angrier side.

You do realize that picking and choosing to see what fits your belief system, and ignoring anything that does not fit into it, is not living in reality, right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is clear that this administration has profiled everyone against it polices as a terrorist. Which was the goal from the start. I could have told you that the Department of Homeland Security would turn against its own citizens.

• 1 decade ago

ask someone from arizona about this poor stupid woman and this latest thing would be way down on their list. she was a disaster on a state level so...promotion time! kind of like biden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First of all she is an idiot.. secondly I imagine she is only doing what Obama wants her to.. what does he care for our veterans....no use to him.

• 1 decade ago

You should take your own advice and read the report. If you had you'd see that she didn't call vets terrorists, but rather she pointed out that dissatisfied vets could--and I stress could--be easily recruited for home grown right-wing terrorist groups.

• everybody has their own opinion

Source(s): guitar hero
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.