CM Punk cashing in......................?

do you think that CM Punk will cash in on the winner of Cena vs. Edge on Backlash??????

and if that happened what would happen after that?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

CM Punk cashing it in on Edge would start a feud between the two until Judgement Day where Edge and CM Punk would fight for the world championship where since it's on CM Punk's hometown in Chicago CM Punk will retain the world heavyweight championship and defend it against other eligible challengers.

CM Punk cashing in the money in the bank would mean that CM Punk turns heel and goes back to his crazy straightedge heel gimmick he had in the past. He would probably defend his title against Cena and Edge in a triple threat match or defend his title against another face like Jeff Hardy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

CM Punk Champion

• 1 decade ago

CM Suck shouldn't have won the MITB. I hope he loses the match when he cashes it in.

Source(s): All answers thumbs downed.
  • 1 decade ago

no he will cash in on rko or hhh i think rko anyway he will bring the title back hip hipp hura

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • he should cash it in against maryse and be the divas champion

• 1 decade ago

Ok let me explain this to you. It's all scripted, it's supposed to be entertainment, meaning they'll do whatever is the most twisting that keeps the fans happy and attentive. So whatever the fans would like is going happen.

• 1 decade ago

backlash

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.