Is Iran the only country that has stood up to the USA?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Germany and Japan did in the old days. They had great military power my dear and Iran has but a few war ships and planes . germany had the largest air power in the world at that time and NIPPON<Japan> had the largest navy . 88 thousand ton battleships with 18 inch guns and crew of over 3,300 . but it looks Iran has something special that is their location in the middle east If I was A-JAD I would put Obama on the spot now before Israel attacks the advantage is all Iran's right now. so yes stand up to the great satin<U.S.A>. chow dino

Source(s): Peace and rights to develope technologys are more powerful than 100 thousand ton warships !!!!
  • 1 decade ago

Russia, North Korea, China.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stood up to the USA in what effective way? Saddam Hussein and his sons did for a while. But I remember seeing Uday and Qusay lying on the morticians table in a tent and Saddam getting his neck stretched for their efforts.

• 1 decade ago

Hell No! The entire Arabic World has been THumbing there nose at the US for years! North Korea! A lot of countries! There has been no true Diplomacy! Until Now! HA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No that's a silly question,

Iran's leader is a lunatic, he should not be in power. Listen to his psychopathic ramblings here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8008572.st...

A war with Iran is not far off if Mahmoud Ahmadinejad carries on the way he is. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Iran and it's people. Just that nutter. He denies the holocaust for a start!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I Guess North Korea too

and Cuba

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I am opposed to iran aquiring nuclear weapons, but the Confederate States of America beat you to it.

• 1 decade ago

China, Russia, North Korea, Somolia (though they don't have a government, lol)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Russia has stood up to us many, many times in our history.

China has too. Recently they brought up the idea of removing the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No there are and other.Russia,China and India example.But and EU has start to give up to the USA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.