Is Iran the only country that has stood up to the USA?

Favorite Answer

Germany and Japan did in the old days. They had great military power my dear and Iran has but a few war ships and planes . germany had the largest air power in the world at that time and NIPPON<Japan> had the largest navy . 88 thousand ton battleships with 18 inch guns and crew of over 3,300 . but it looks Iran has something special that is their location in the middle east If I was A-JAD I would put Obama on the spot now before Israel attacks the advantage is all Iran's right now. so yes stand up to the great satin<U.S.A>. chow dino

Source(s): Peace and rights to develope technologys are more powerful than 100 thousand ton warships !!!!

Russia, North Korea, China.

Stood up to the USA in what effective way? Saddam Hussein and his sons did for a while. But I remember seeing Uday and Qusay lying on the morticians table in a tent and Saddam getting his neck stretched for their efforts.

Hell No! The entire Arabic World has been THumbing there nose at the US for years! North Korea! A lot of countries! There has been no true Diplomacy! Until Now! HA

No that's a silly question,

Iran's leader is a lunatic, he should not be in power. Listen to his psychopathic ramblings here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8008572.st...

A war with Iran is not far off if Mahmoud Ahmadinejad carries on the way he is. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Iran and it's people. Just that nutter. He denies the holocaust for a start!

• ?

I Guess North Korea too

and Cuba

No, I am opposed to iran aquiring nuclear weapons, but the Confederate States of America beat you to it.

China, Russia, North Korea, Somolia (though they don't have a government, lol)

Russia has stood up to us many, many times in our history.

China has too. Recently they brought up the idea of removing the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency.

No there are and other.Russia,China and India example.But and EU has start to give up to the USA.