Your favourite Autograph?

Well I figure I might as well ask another questions since i'm not around too often. Do you guys have a favourite autograph in your collection? Do you have a picture of it? Well Personally I am in the hobby of TTM (stands for through the mail) It's when you write a player asking for an autograph and... show more Well I figure I might as well ask another questions since i'm not around too often.

Do you guys have a favourite autograph in your collection? Do you have a picture of it?

Well Personally I am in the hobby of TTM (stands for through the mail) It's when you write a player asking for an autograph and you include an item to be signed along with a Self addressed stamped envelope. Anyways, I have grown QUITE a collection over the past year and I have many autographs. Although I will share one with you that was given to me as a gift from an in person meeting with Sam. Who I have met TONS of times because he's in London all summer.
Sam Gagner signed 8x10
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee62/Christheleafsfan/Gagner.jpg

I also had some Sidney Crosby autographs a very generous member got for me once but I had no intentions of keeping them because I gave them as Christmas and birthday gifts to my closest friends and family. I still get to see them, even if they aren't in my posession, it was awesome making people happy since a Sidney Crosby autograph isn't a very easy thing to come by anymore.

for those of you who are wondering, I don't have my entire autograph collection Scanned, but I have many players in the collection. for example, today I got back Mike Smith and Alex Tanguay, the day before that was Pavel Kubina before that was Kari Lehtonen, Tomas Plekanec, Angelo Esposito and I have gotten HOFers like Johnny Bower, Red Kelly, Al MacInnis, etc etc etc. I would list every player I have gotten but It would keep you reading for a while.

It's a rewarding and inexpensive hobby.

and for the record I would NEVER sell any autographs I obtain.