KS76

YOUR IDEAL R&B CONCERT?

If you could put together or promote your own concert, name 3-4 artists/groups that would perform?

Would it be in a large venue or small, low key nightclub??

Describe your ideal concert.

Favorite Answer

I would have:

Angela Winbush

Anita Baker

Freddie Jackson

Johnny Gill

In a low key nightclub for the grown and sexy!

Anita Baker

Jon B.

Babyface

The Gap Band

large concert hall

I would have Chaka Khan, Me'shell N'degeocello and Mint Condition perform in a small venue somewhere in New York City.

My ideal concert is not to have drunk people acting odd and start fights. That's all really.

.....

1st my big one- big venue but with vip tables and box seats and payperview exclusive dvd-bluray sets too...cha ching

Michael Jackson(and Family)

Prince (and friends like Sade oh and Aaliyah)

Luther Vandross (with Boyz II Men)

Patti Labelle (With friends esp. Brian McKnight and Anita Baker, James Ingram)

Debarge

if I had to be low-key real--again definite table dinner vip setting payperview dvd-bluray later this is also acoustic, unplugged type

Brian Mcknight/Boyz II Men

Deborah Cox/or Alicia Keys or both

Babyface

Monifah/Jodeci if they can sing anymore

alright thats enough to beat out any of these other sad concerts i'm sorry i would not pay to see bounce on ye...sorry not a hater just real oh and mint condition a definite yes sorry i didnt include them

Source(s): more than you know...life experience

I would put Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Beyonce

It would be in a large venue. It's a mix of the legends and the new school with Beyonce. This would be an amazing tour because they all put on a good show on their own. All Superstars!

• libbie

There are 3 bands that could desire to make an suitable stay overall performance... Metallica is often energetic and is conscious a thank you to pump up the team, accompanied via Iron Maiden, simply by fact they may be between the ultimate bands ever. And end issues off with alittle new college like device of a Down... There 3 songs are suitable notch... like "BYOB", "Toxicity", and "Chop Suey", and Serj Tanikan is between the ultimate vocal lead singers around, there you have it... my suitable 3 bands that could desire to make the suitable stay overall performance

shai

jodeci

dru hill

keith sweat

small, low key night club. Females must be 25 and older Males must me 30 and older.