Is anyone else besides me sick to death of hearing about the old hagalee Susan Boyle?

Best Answer

oh please we all know you'd bounce of that given the opportinity blah

Who's Susan Boyle?

• .

I don't mind hearing about her, but it's a clear case of media overcompensation.

Fair enough, I take the point that her very ordinary, unglamorous looks belied her beautiful voice. And what a shock that seemed to be to the judges and the assembled audience. I acknowledge that her talent (without the pretty packaging) was the direct opposite of what we more commonly see (pretty packaging, with no hint of any talent). Which *sadly* sells!!! However, much as I completely agree that she shouldn't be ridiculed for her "ordinary" appearance, nor do I think she should be glorified for it. The pendulum has swung way too far back the other way!

ok Susan Boyle.

Is she the singing lady in England? Oh yes that's her. Wow! If she had surgery Id hope she kept the receipt because man that ain't good. Poor lady. I think the Dr. was using her as an experiment and it didn't work. Wow! I don't think anyone is going to buying any of her cd's anytime soon. Her 15 minutes of fame was up as of 1200 midnight Central standard time. So she is very old yellow newspaper news. Which means we shall never hear from her again. We are so sorry about that. What a shame. Next please?

No, ur just mean... this probably mad this womens life you should be happy for her

i sing better than her in the shower...my time will come..

la laaa laaaalalalalallllaaaaaaah ....see awesome aint it!

Source(s): just me
  • Dee U

not yet

let her dwell in her sudden sucess maybe she'll get boinged

she has a beautiful voice.

nope just you. :p