Is anyone else besides me sick to death of hearing about the old hagalee Susan Boyle?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

oh please we all know you'd bounce of that given the opportinity blah

• 1 decade ago

Who's Susan Boyle?

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't mind hearing about her, but it's a clear case of media overcompensation.

Fair enough, I take the point that her very ordinary, unglamorous looks belied her beautiful voice. And what a shock that seemed to be to the judges and the assembled audience. I acknowledge that her talent (without the pretty packaging) was the direct opposite of what we more commonly see (pretty packaging, with no hint of any talent). Which *sadly* sells!!! However, much as I completely agree that she shouldn't be ridiculed for her "ordinary" appearance, nor do I think she should be glorified for it. The pendulum has swung way too far back the other way!

• 1 decade ago

ok Susan Boyle.

Is she the singing lady in England? Oh yes that's her. Wow! If she had surgery Id hope she kept the receipt because man that ain't good. Poor lady. I think the Dr. was using her as an experiment and it didn't work. Wow! I don't think anyone is going to buying any of her cd's anytime soon. Her 15 minutes of fame was up as of 1200 midnight Central standard time. So she is very old yellow newspaper news. Which means we shall never hear from her again. We are so sorry about that. What a shame. Next please?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, ur just mean... this probably mad this womens life you should be happy for her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i sing better than her in the shower...my time will come..

la laaa laaaalalalalallllaaaaaaah ....see awesome aint it!

Source(s): just me
  • Dee U
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

not yet

let her dwell in her sudden sucess maybe she'll get boinged

• 1 decade ago

she has a beautiful voice.

• 1 decade ago

nope just you. :p

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.