What happens if you rent something from a lease to own like Aarons or rentway and u leave state ?

i had rented a bedroom suite from a local rental company; i then became ill and moved to another state; i lost my job and stopped paying on it; since i am now out of state and no way to return it what should i do? i dont want to be arrested for something dumb. and if i do get arrested what would the charges be? im... show more i had rented a bedroom suite from a local rental company; i then became ill and moved to another state; i lost my job and stopped paying on it; since i am now out of state and no way to return it what should i do? i dont want to be arrested for something dumb. and if i do get arrested what would the charges be? im freaking out... would they come across state lines to arrest me?