Running a red light and possibly getting a ticket?

When I left my house for work, my gas light came on. I didn't have time to get gas before work as I was already running late (It takes me about 20 min. to get there), so I figured I would just get gas after work... Well, I was at this red light to turn left and I was there for a long time!! The people that was... show more When I left my house for work, my gas light came on. I didn't have time to get gas before work as I was already running late (It takes me about 20 min. to get there), so I figured I would just get gas after work... Well, I was at this red light to turn left and I was there for a long time!! The people that was across from my lane (that got there after me) that would usually go at the same time with went once and about 5 min. later their light turned green again and I went when they went, because I thought my light was broken. The light has a camera and I don't know if I'll get a ticket, but just incase who would I talk to about that? I j/ didn't want to run out of gas at that red light and have to run to the gas station for only 5 gal. of gas and have to run back to my car (which would have been blocking the intersection because I would not push it up that hill by myself w/ out it running me over) just to drive to the gas station again to finish filling up my car. Any answers will be greatly appreciated!! Thanx!! (P.S.) this just happened about 30 min. ago so I have no idea if I will even get a ticket or not.
14 answers 14