E asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why would Rick Perry endorse this Rudy Guiliani candidate for President, instead of John McCain,?

or Mike Huckabee,who according to his rhetoric, he'd be far more in sync with? Most of all, why would you be elbowing your way to a nomination for the government you supposedly want to secede from... I guess they figure no one will remember last year, if today is full of emotional jibberish.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is PLENTY for Texans to remember about Rick Perry. Confederate flags, Ted Nugent and AK47s come to my mind.

Source(s): Texas Dem
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You would have to ask Perry why he preferred Guiliani over McCain. What the hell difference would it make, anyway? Obama won the election, if you haven't yet noticed, and I don't imagine the endorsement of Rick Perry would have swung the vote for McCain.

So far Perry has made no indication that he plans to seek the Republican nomination in 2012. If you're so psychic that you KNOW he will, how come you haven't ripped out the winning lottery numbers, by now?

Could it be you are just blowing smoke?

• 1 decade ago

He also burned down our historic mansion. Texans have a long history or remembering things.

Remember the Alamo!

Source(s): Texas Dem
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rudy is a blow hard, huckabee is pretend land, and perry is not too bright in his cup of thin tea

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Why would anyone endorse John McCain? Colin Powell (R) didn't.

• fdm215
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I would assume he preferred them and/or their platforms to McCain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.