Fonzie T asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What're Really Bad Pitch Ideas for Movie Sequels?

Time to get creative & funny :)

Find a movie list. Your own personal one, or one online. Find movies you've seen that Don't have sequels & make one up for it. Give a title & a brief synopsis.

Have fun :)

mine:

"Shawkshank Redemption 2": Former prisoner "Red" (Morgan Freeman)- gambles all the money he was left & winds up back in the slammer. Things go downhill from there...

"To Kill Another Mockingbird"- Atticus' 2 kids grow up as lawless hoods & go on a senseless killing spree. Can Atticus save them before supper?

"Driving Miss Daisy Again"- Fed up with being cooped up in an old folks home, Miss Daisy plots a daring escape w/ her driver & plans to open a car wash.

Update:

Sup, rj! :)

Update 2:

Always good to see you Prof!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Titanic 2: The Love Boat.

Hilarity ensues as the survivors of the Titanic disaster stage a reunion on the Pacific Princess with Captain Stubbing, Doc, Julie, Gopher and, of course, Isaac.

Jaws vs Orca.

This time it's REALLY personal as our favorite shark and killer whale go toe-to-toe...errrrr fin-to-fin.

Joe V The Volcano Again.

Tom Hanks reprises his role as the world dumbest man who, once again, decides to hurl himself into a volcano. (this time he just wants to finally ditch Meg Ryan)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

"Finding Nemo...again"- Nemo is lost, again, and now needs the help of a semi retarted fish and his father. Will he survive? Probably not.

"Tropic Thunder Two"- They set out to make a movie out of the other guy's book who we've never heard of, and now they are going to africa. Great

"Fast & the Furious 5"- It has been 15 years since the creation of the first movie, and now it is getting so boring, there is only one character left. Watch this special 10 minute movie to see who it is. Tickets $15.99+tax

"Idiocracy: Idiots become smart"- Rita and that other guy are back on a crazy sequel, where everyone from 2500 is becoming semi-stable minded. They learn how to drink from a cup without spilling **** all over themselves.

"Little Miss Sunshine: All grown up in the shade"- They got so tired of getting sunburned that they decided to drive a big yellow truck into the shade. Now they find it is actually a light shade of orange. *Dun, Dun, Dunnnnnnnn*!

• 1 decade ago

Debbie Does Dallas starring the original Debbie. (Self explanatory)

Die Quick: Willis kills the bad guy instantly and the movie is over in 5 minutes after exploding a mere 100 buildings.

Exorcist IV: The Conversion. She goes to church, gets born again, and becomes a Jehova's Witness. No wait, that would be scarier than the first movie.

• Leech
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rock Star II - Oxidized

Steel Dragon reunites with the character that Marky Mark played...even though Zakk Wylde is too embarassed to try to recapture his Ozzy-Days-style look, and had to be replaced by the wrestler Triple H. Since HHH can't play he had to go through some training of how to hold a guitar. The only person they could find to do this was Frank Whaley, who played Robby Krieger in the Doors movie, and underwent the same type of "apprenticeship"

a pure flop, even with Jennifer Aniston reprising her role as...

well, you get the picture, that is, if you've sat through this torture-fest

and I have, several times

"r-r-r-r-r-roll the filmmmmmm"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Shining II: Even Shinier

Jack Nicholson reprises his role as Jack Torrance, who is now a FLESH EATING ZOMBIE. He has left the Overlook Hotel and returned to the city, eating plenty of brains along the way. All while trying to finish his long awaited novel, 'All Work & No Play'.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Titanic 2 - The Seniors Party

All of your favourite survivors from the first film come together on a wild vacation aboard a new and improved Titanic. Get ready for chills, thrills and lots and lots of prunes.

Source(s): Hey FONZIE!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forest Gump 2 Forest meets George Bush and thinks hes more stupid than i am.(works for both president Bush's)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi Fonz,

The first thing that came to mind was I bet when some exec looked at their schedule and saw someone was coming in to pitch Hamlet 2 to them it made for a really interesting facial expression.

I got nothin at the moment and I was just about to leave work. Mostly I just wanted to say hello. Haven't seen you around in a while.

Take it easy.

Right back at you my friend.

• Ace
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Chronicles Of Riddick 3 because Pitch Black and Chronicles Of Riddick are the first two parts

• 1 decade ago

freddy got fingered again

howard the duck 2

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.