Maurice asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What Does Feeling "Not So Fresh" Mean?

For females, I've heard they sometimes get that "not-so-fresh" feeling. What exactly does this mean?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't fall for the women who's answers have any kind of sexual overtones. They're just having fun at your expense!

All it means is that it's time to change your socks and do a load of laundry.

• cottle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Not So Fresh Feeling

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What Does Feeling "Not So Fresh" Mean?

For females, I've heard they sometimes get that "not-so-fresh" feeling. What exactly does this mean?

Source(s): feeling quot fresh quot mean: https://tr.im/zCk8F
  • 4 years ago

It's from an 80's ad compagn for feminine hygiene products. The young girl asks her mom if she ever gets that "not so fresh feeling". Mom then tells her about feminine products (Summmer's Eve as I recall).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Have you seen that episode of Family Guy with the "Not so fresh" commercial? It is hilarious!!!

I find that taking a d*mn shower prevents that "not so fresh" crap. LOL

All those feminine wipes, douches, and sprays are big business for nutty corporations. It is a huge waste of money and bad for the bod.

***Would you use floral scented nut sack spray?*** Oh course not! It's called soap and it works. :)

Edit: Oh I found it!!!! The Family Guy commercial. :)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-10296655/family_g...

• mostly it means that you don't feel fresh "down there". usually you probably feel like you need to take a shower or wash up down there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means feeling damp and smelling female "down there"... and believing (from marketing and advertizing messages almost exclusively) that there's something wrong with being normal.

• 4 years ago

It means he's into you and wants to know if you're still into him. Basically, "I like you, do you still like me?" type of question.

• 1 decade ago

. We women have many folds in our vagina which can cause uncomfortable sweating and a "not so fresh" feeling

• 1 decade ago

you know the feeling when it's been like twenty to thirty hours since your last shower, or you've just gone out on a hot day and you feel kinda sweaty and smelly and like you just want to wash.

if you're talking just about women, then maybe they mean 'down there'. like your armpits and your feet, when you get hot and sweaty, thats one of the first places to gets kinda clammy and a bit smelly.

that's what it means.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.