How do you know if a PS3 game supports trophies?

I want to know because I want to earn trophies badly. How can you tell if a PS3 game supports the trophy feature?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you are best looking on the internet

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

On the back of the cover of the game it should tell you. Some games have also been patched to support trophies. But you can be safe in buying any games made in 2009, because all of them were required to have trophy support. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

The game list that support trophies are on the website below.

Other new games that came out after the trophies system was introduced have to include trophies.

• 1 decade ago

There is seriously no freaking point to trophies. If you seriously want them, then look on the back of the game or go to www.thesixthaxis.com and look at PS3 Trophies. I honestly think that unless you actually want the game, but you just want it for the trophies, don't get it. Seriously. Money is more important than a few fake virtual trophies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think the official playstation website has a list of games that support trophies. all of the newer games that are coming out are required to have trophy support

• 1 decade ago

Look at the back cover of the game case

• 1 decade ago

It says on the back of the cover of the game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i beleive it does say it on the back cover but use this website i use it heres a link http://www.thesixthaxis.com/ps3-trophy-faq/

• 1 decade ago

go to your trophies section

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.