Susan Boyle-makeover?

If you don't know who she is, you need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Youtube thumbnail

do you think she should get a makeover, yes or no?

I vote No we need someone like her in the World. What's your opinion?

• TPhi
    Favorite Answer

No, Susan Boyle should NOT be made over. She even said herself she didn't want a makeover - - - - why lose her identity? Pretty smart answer, I'd say! I think eventually she will probably choose to make some changes on her own, but they won't be drastic, I'm sure. Part of what makes her so very special to all of us is her looks. She is a reminder to all of us that we shouldn't judge on appearances alone. So while the BGT show is in process, I hope she stays the same.

I LOVE Susan Boyle! I wish I could vote for her, but I live in the U.S., not Britain.

i do no longer think of she mandatory it. She does not could desire to look stable simply by fact of who she is now. She is basically attempting to fulfill others; no longer herself. Susan Boyles became admired for being herself, why did each physique could desire to screw it up via making exciting of her looks and forcing style onto her?

i think she'd do better if she made an effort, if she wants one by all means have it, but if she doesn't leave her be