Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Are Scorpios very insulting more than other signs?

why and how is this?

how do they do this and why?

what about other signs?

also, how would two Scorpios do in a partnership such as marriage?

why so?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely...

They are the worst,

they penetrate your emotions, and they are in touch with the dark side, that's where they shine, they are the ultimate sadist(Aquarius, Taurus) are some other ones.

It's a power thing. They Love power.

Bwahahahaha!!!

• Tina

Your claim that you pity Scorpios is redundant. Everytime you post an answer about Scorpios it's negative. It does not bother me if some stranger has an opinion on the internet that I do not agree with. If I post my honest advice on some naive individual's post, they act like they know everything when in fact they do not. Are they specialized in the field of astrology? No. What point are you trying to get at? Are you trying to make people agree with your claim to make yourself feel better? Why do you care if someone gets flustered? If Scorpios do not have any significance to you, why post about us? I see that someone lacks maturity and I don't care if you give me a thumbs down. Some of the questions on yahoo answers are quite pathetic, like this one. And no you did not hurt my feelings, lol. Perhaps, you should revaulate yourself before you judge all Scorpios.

well,it is true. male scorpios are different than females much nicer.

women Scorpios though are good parents and can be kinda bitchy thoough but thats all i know. i also know my sign doesnt work well with scorpios im a sagittarius.

The Scorpion is one intense little creature, with enough poison in its own tail to disable or kill a much larger opponent. But the problem with this kind of built-in biological weaponry is that it must be mastered in order to be used most effectively. You Scorpios can use your "stinger" for self-defense, using your powerful emotional awareness to render your opponent harmless. But there is a sexual component of poisonous tail also, and until Scorpio learns to control those strong urges, Scorpio may find yourself in uncomfortable situations.

Scorpio is the only sign that has three animal totems. First, there is the well-known Scorpion with its active tail. Second, as the Scorpio learns to master its passion and hold its instincts at bay, it changes into the Eagle. The Eagle has more perspective, for it flies high above the surface of circumstances, swooping down with its power only to kill prey for food. In its third form, the Scorpion becomes the always-peaceful dove. The real meaning of Scorpio is thus shown. Scorpio is about metamorphosis. Scorpios transform the painful poisons of possessive passion into a higher consciousness based on universal love.

The Scorpio motto might be "What is hidden is more interesting than what is obvious." You are the detectives of the zodiac. Your magnetic personality draws others to you. But you can also be secretive yourself, for you learn early on that when you express everything, others may be scared by the power of your feelings. You desperately want to have someone to merge with your feelings, but can become cold and withdrawn when hurt in love. You have the magic to light up the dark, but sometimes you would benefit by looking at the positive side of things rather than going into the darkness at all.

Element: Water

Astrologically, the water element symbolizes emotion. Water runs deep; it seeks its own level and will flow until it has found it. The cycle of water is endless with the snows falling in the mountains and melting. The mountain streams join to make the great rivers that run to the sea. The tides and currents churn the oceans. Similarly, our feelings are flowing as they connect the present with past experiences. Sometimes the waters are so deep that we cannot put words to our feelings.

The water of Scorpio is fixed and frozen, but it is a mistake to think that ice doesn't flow. It does flow -- and with great power. Think of a glacier, moving so very slowly, yet with enough power to flatten a forest or even a mountain.

Eighth House: Transformation

Since the Second House is the House of Possessions, the Eighth House opposite it, is about what other people have. This can include sexual issues, for they usually involve another person. It is also about the ultimate transformation -- death -- but not necessarily your own. It could be said that the Eighth House is what we don't know and what we cannot understand. It is surely a House of Hidden Power.

Key Planet: Pluto

Pluto is the Lord of the Underworld. If this sounds scary, it demands a bit more explanation, for Pluto symbolizes everything that is beneath our consciousness. This isn't about the Hell where we are punished. Rather, it is the Hell that William Blake describes as a place "so beautiful that it would torment an angel to insanity." As the key planet for Scorpio, Pluto is intense and powerful, representing those things that we don't or can't understand. And it is from these hidden Plutonic spaces that magical transformations arise.

Scorpio Greatest Strength: Your passion about your feelings

Scorpio Possible Weakness: Need for secrecy can be isolating

yes they can be insulting when they try to either tell the truth or honest opinions or whatever because they can be self-centred and only think about themselves.

They do this out their own genuine intention or something up their sleeves like revenge or something, but they always seem to think they are best in most areas of life, to me, they are only good to talk to and emphasising but thats about it really.

I think cusp Scorpio/Libra and Scorpio/Sagittarius are slighty different then typical Scorpios.sorry if i'm offending every one born under the sign but itsmy honest opinion.

Other signs may have different ways to insult people, Geminis can pull it off in a whisk, Virgos are critising and often get accused but it's our (me,virgo) of showing we are being genuine and care because we dont want our loved ones to be embarrassed in the end. I love Sagittarius & Pisces honesty and blunt and true to it. I'm not sure about other signs.

Scorpio can be great partners in marriage and give loads and affections. Thier jealousy and possessivenees could get the better of them.

I am a Scorpio, and we must be, I suppose. I think I lack a filter between my brain and my mouth. I say things other people wouldn't. Not always on purpose, but sometimes.

My husband says someday he is going to tell people I have Tourette's (I really don't) if I keep it up.

Im a Scorpio and im very blunt with people and i will tell them what i think and this can sometimes come across as insulting.

We just state the facts!

But yes i think we are especially when someone offends us!

So who cares...Scorpios are not control of other people lives anyways.

Blunt maybe.... if you interpret that as insulting.

It's all about being true.

Scorpio's and marriage, fine. As long as your trustworthy.

Yes we are.

And thats the end of it.

no we're all about the same.