To girls (From us guys)?

Dear Girls (from us guys)...

*Don't assume that guys won't care where you are, because we do.

It makes us feel secure to know that our girlfriends aren't off flirting with guys we've never heard of.

*Also, don't talk about your ex-boyfriends.

We never have, nor ever will respect or like them, nor do we want to hear about them.

When you do, you're asking your boyfriend to be jealous.

You're asking your boyfriend to lose trust.

*On that, don't hump everything that walks into the room.

We don't care if you talk to other guys.

We don't care if you're friends with other guys.

But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.

It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.

*Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.

Don't tell us we're wrong.

We'll stop trying to convince you.

The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.

Yeah, you can quote me.

*Don't be mad when we hold the door open.

Smile and say "thank you."

Let us pay for you.

Don't "feel bad."

We enjoy doing it.

It's expected.

Smile and say - everybody together now - "thank you."

*Kiss us when no one's watching.

If you kiss us when you know nobody's looking we'll be more impressed.

*You don't have to get dressed up for us.

If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have, put on every kind of makeup you own.

We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are.

*Don't flirt with guys when we're not around.

We'll find out. Trust us.

We have eyes everywhere.

And when we find out, we're pissed.

Not necessarily with the guys you flirted with, more-so with you.

*Don't take everything we say seriously.

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.

Don't get angry easily.

Stop using magazines/media as your bible.

*Don't talk about how hot Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt is in front of us.

It's boring, and we don't care.

You have girlfriends for that.

*Whatever happened to the word "handsome"?

Why does everything have to be "hot/sexy"?

I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with "Hey handsome!" instead of "Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy" or whatever else you can think of.

Claiming girls or guys to be "hot" shows immaturity.

**Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, don't wait for him to change.

Ditch his sorry, disgrace-to-the-male-population ***, and find someone who will treat you with utter respect.

Someone who will honor your morals.

Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.

Sorry Elli Kay, im with someone special right now. ; )

I had to say this because there's so many posts nowadays basically telling us how much of an *** your boyfriend is, and the things I've heard on this yahoo just made me think of how UN-experienced some of the boys out there are with their girlfriend.

I'm 18, and living proof that not all guys are the same. I don't like it when i see "That's boys for ya" because as soon as someone see's a boy doing something out of the ordinary, they immediately think that if that guy does it, it's almost certain the 'next guy i date' will kinda thing, which is wrong.

Favorite Answer

This is quite beautiful :)

Okay, I know I don't take compliments well, and I do feel bad when I don't need to pay, and I do get worried that I look a complete mess.

So if all this loveliness you explained here is true, then I better get myself together

Truly, the sweetest, if not the most interesting piece of text I have seen all day!

:)

Hey handsome :) now you are a gentleman

I actually have no problems with this one

They are part of their lives and like it or not, they contributed to them becoming the person they are.

I can't say that I would never like or respect someone I don't know simply because they previous were in a relationship with someone I care about.

Sounds like you got a few offers for dates, it is nice to see there are a few people that appreciate the true gentlemen.

I know this is late ( idk like 5 years lol) but I will look back at this forever. Every male should be like you and you are just...no words...I hope you have settled down and started to figure out your life with a very lucky gf (or even wife) bc you deserve the best and I wish everybody could be like you...I mean just wow...you deserve the nobel prize or some **** bc that was amazing and I will never forget thid very special note and I will forever cherish it in my heart and mind and ilysvm for giving me hope of a decent person..your really bloody amazing! :) I will never under estimate boys again (maybe)..:) xo

Source(s): Me

Hey just wanted to add wow thank you maybe it'll sink in some girls jead

Wow, you are incredible.

I never accepted compliments from my ex and I'd often comment on other guys and always felt bad when paying bit andddd the rest. You have taught me a lot.

I especially like the last part. You are spot on handsome. =]

Thank you for that in depth summary much appreciated. You are truly in touch with your feminine side. Totally digging that. I am especially thankful for the last paragraph about ditch his sorry ***. Ladies listen and take heed this is straight off the press. What a delightful man you are James!!!!!!!

Hats off to you man. You have explained every boy's mind so well. While reading it, it was like you have given words to my thoughts. I bow to you.

Source(s): neo2kneo@yahoo.com

Wow. This was good. I think I'm going to save it actually. Especially the last one.

Woah!!!

Your totally right, got a few changes to make now hehe.

x