I'm feeling so guilty about my 6 week old kitten....?

I got her Saturday and I love her so much, she is so cute and I can tell she likes me too. I've been asking questions about her on here and people keep telling me she is too yound to be away from her Mom. She is eating good, using the litter box, she is playing, she a little skiddish right now but she seems... show more I got her Saturday and I love her so much, she is so cute and I can tell she likes me too. I've been asking questions about her on here and people keep telling me she is too yound to be away from her Mom. She is eating good, using the litter box, she is playing, she a little skiddish right now but she seems content. But I'm feeling like a kidnapper b/c of the answers I'm getting...one person told me it's criminal for her to be away from her Mom at such a young age. Is she going to be okay? Do you think she is going to be tramatized? I feel so bad b/c I love her and want the best for her and I want her to be a healthy kitty:(
Update: Sorry catlover...it's not an option for her to go back with the Mom...if that was the case she would still be there. Thanks for all the advice, you made me feel a little better. I know it wasn't my wrong doing about her leaving the Mom so soon but I still feel bad for her...I couldn't imagine being... show more Sorry catlover...it's not an option for her to go back with the Mom...if that was the case she would still be there.

Thanks for all the advice, you made me feel a little better. I know it wasn't my wrong doing about her leaving the Mom so soon but I still feel bad for her...I couldn't imagine being a baby and being taken away from my Momma and put in a strange new place.I just love her and don't want her to be sad:( I am giving her lots of loves and cuddles though!
Update 2: Oh, and I wish I could get her a friend or a litter mate to play with but that isn't really an option either:( I can't afford it b/c of the security deposits my apartment is asking for and the vet costs.