ok im 14 yrs old and i want to get a summer job....?

kay. im really (and honestly) a good kid ya know. i have good grades, im responsible im organized and im not that crazy party,boy crazy type. and i really don't know where to look into..i would like something simple, nothing big(not that there was even an option) id also like some links ;P thanks! ♥

its not that i want a job just to get one ya know, theres a lot of things i want that i dont feel my parents should spend money on me for..so im doing it for their benifit sorta

Favorite Answer

There is always the option of babysitting. I use to find jobs when I was your doing work at local farms, or mowing lawns. An actually company will most likely not hire you as there are strict laws pertaining to child labor. You may want to start at home, suggest that you get reimbursed monetarily for doing jobs around the home or for friends/relatives.

I'm going to tell you the same thing my dad told me. Don't be in a hurry to get a job your going to be working the rest of your life anyways.

just relax and join this cool site for free and earn up to Rs.1,20,000 A Day i am serious