How Close to your House is your Favorite Bar?

mine is about 3 minutes away.

it closes too early on sundays tho,

and it doesn't even open on mondays. :(

i'm just glad i have beer in the house.

whatwith today being a holiday and all. : )

so, You guys are stuck with me today. : )

Fair Warning! :D

Best Answer

My favorite one is 150 miles away, but I'll go to one that's just a couple miles now that I live here.

(beeee careful, the haters are out n' about!)

I got so drunk at home last night and now I am at work with a headache. I quit drinking about 3 am and I had to get up at 7:00 am. :( That freaking sucks balls. My favorite bar is about ten minutes from my house. There is one about five minutes, but I hate that bar and most of the people that goes there.

Were are you at? What Holiday is it?, Me it 5 miles and without a car I have to get a ride, But I was thinking if I wanted a cold one I still havent maded up my mind But if I go I may have to tend bar Of Well I havent maded up ny mind yet, Have a good one Bottoms up

Source(s): Have another one

Roughly 1 mile.

My house is my favorite bar....*cries*

I have 4 kids I can't afford to go out and drink. As it is I can barely afford to stay home and drink the cheap stuff...

My house is a bar. I like to keep things close. It saves me on having to hire a taxi.

Nothings better than smoking some herbs and drinking some brews!!! Its the perfect mix.

I dont go to bars, but I love nightclubs, and it's about 15 min away! not bad

• 5 miles away

• henri

i dont have a favorite bar, but there is one a block from me that i frequent. dollar beers? good times