My husband got another woman pregnant?

A few months ago our marriage went through a very rough time. I had moved out, we had divorce papers ready to go. My husband ended up getting very sick and was in the hospital. I really didn't want a divorce and I felt that I needed to be there for him. He was in for over a week and we were able to rekindle... show more A few months ago our marriage went through a very rough time. I had moved out, we had divorce papers ready to go. My husband ended up getting very sick and was in the hospital. I really didn't want a divorce and I felt that I needed to be there for him. He was in for over a week and we were able to rekindle our marriage. About a month later he told me that while we were apart he had slept with his ex twice and couldn't keep it from me any longer because I had a right to know. He told her he wanted to stay with me and pretty much had only turned to her because he was confused and hurt and needed comfort. She tried to say she was pregnant... then backed off and said no. Now, 3 monhts later after my marriage has been the best its ever been.. she comes out of the woodwork to say that she is in fact 4 months pregnant. She is playing games with my husband, going back and forth between saying she is getting an abortion and she is going to keep it. She already has one son she can barely take care of. My husband asked me if I wanted him to leave, if it was too hard on me. I told him no. The truth is I don't want my husband to leave. I love him and we have worked past our differences. He is my best friend. Have you ever been in a situation like this and can you offer me any advice on how to get thru this?
Update: I think the hardest part for me is that we have only been married a year and we have no kids of our own yet... All the firsts that he will go thru with her... I feel like they are being stolen from me.