Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Is anyone else sick of hearing about this Susan Boyle already?

And god she needs a makeover

Best Answer

Not just yet - give us another week and then it will start to get a bit wearing - and God help us all if she should get through to the end........!

Did you ever hear the saying: "Don't judge a book by its cover"?

Well, don't judge a person by their looks! Susan is just one of us (a plain Jane) who's NOT trying to become some glamorous movie star.

She has a fantastic voice, enjoys singing & just wants to entertain people. Remember, just because you wear makeup, doesn't make you a "beautiful" person. It's who you are within!!!

NO! I'm NOT sick of Susan Boyle~~~

Well, the hype is surprising and little over exaggerated, but the poor woman got judged by everyone before even knowing anything about her and it just gave everyone who was watching a big wakeup call. People feel guilty and now they want her to win because she sang despite feeling that everyone was against her. That's pretty brave.

• podge

I want to hear her sing without a screaming audience, with or without a makeover.

Yes

I think that she has a great voice and that she should be a contendor on the reality show but at the same time, her name and the hype is all over the place and it's out of control.

She doesn't deserve negative treatment b/c she doesn't have movie star looks but at the same time she shouldn't be getting special treament b/c she's homely either.

I feel bad for the other truly talented people this season that honestly don't have a shot.

And no makeover.. please.

I don't understand the hype.

She's got a good voice, but she's hardly worth 40 million hits on YouTube.

It's the gradual eroding of standards by an uneduceted public on Simon Cowell shows.

Did you see the hapless woman who mouthed the words 'Who's Elaine Paige' when Susan Boyle mentioned her?

She's the sort of uninformed fool who will end up choosing the winner of the show.

I really need say no more.

You're missing the point. Susan shows that despite hurdles we can all aspire to a height. We only need help. Something apparently she has never had along the road. Please don't put her down because she made it. I wish her and all like her the best of luck.

No i love her! I think she has proved everyone wrong, and taught us all not to judge people by their looks!

Good luck Susan... Scotland is right behind you!

xx

Not yet, but the time will come I'm sure. It's only been 9 days.

i think the hype has alot to do with her looks. you wouldnt think there is a song bird voice, coming from someone, with that appearance.hang in there.it will die down soon. patience is a virtue

Source(s): personal feeling