star wars vs. star trek?

i like star wars alot but i wnt to see who likes what the best answer gets 10 pts.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

princess layla bikini in return of jedi put star wars over the top. anyway, captian kirk the bald headed guy, data and william s made that show look already other than that i didnt like it. Star is a step a head of back to future series but 2 steps behind the godfather. star treck has a long way to go!

• 1 decade ago

Star Trek's always been pretty campy, it doesn't compare to the original Star Wars movies, but the new JJ Abrams Star Trek looks really great, so who knows?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Star wars duuuuuuuuu

Source(s): The only cool thing about star trek is that guy who can do the hand thing
  • J.M.F.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Star trek. I think DS9 was great. Hated it to start with but I like the continuity of the story line across episodes. Quite sophisticated compared to TNG etc.

I've never liked star wars, no idea why.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Star Wars it is I say

• -
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Star Wars. Harrison Ford is a lot more attractive than a Klingon. Ha ha.

• 1 decade ago

i like star trek more cause on reality side one day we can conquer space and star war looks like an anime and disney movie lol .where aliens looks like monster .and grotesque looking creature.... man its not real ,star trek is center more on intelligent story line where science is the study of all things.there movies are being inspired by students and professor of different universites in the world..where star wars are dumb and based on like cartoon story line lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

star trek

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Star Wars - Best off all time

Answer thiz one please

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An...

Source(s): Fausto C.
  • Lee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Trek all the way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.