請各位大大幫我這篇自傳中文翻英文~3Q

自我介紹

我是董家雯,KATRINA是我的英文名字,我現在二十五歲,就讀於嶺東科技大學。我有著一個快樂美滿的小康家庭,父親從商,母親則是家管。家裡雖然只有我一個小孩,但父母自小就培養我獨立自主,教導我做人處事的道理,因此造就我的個性樂觀、開朗、隨和不驕縱。

個人經歷

在大學時參加學校安排的飯店實習課程,從業界獲得許多課外的專業知識及待人處世道理;為了多充實自我,在實習後我選擇銀行接待的工作,這項工作看似簡單,其實不然,要隨時注意客戶的需求及回答各項問題,輔佐櫃台同事們能夠更快速更有效率的服務客戶,在這工作上我學習到團隊合作的重要,更培養我的細心度、與客戶的應對溝通能力及耐心,讓我提供客戶更優質的服務。

期望有機會能擔任這份工作,讓自己有更多的學習及磨練機會,將自己所學的在工作上發揮最大的貢獻,並為公司提供個人之所能,為公司效力,謝謝。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Self introduction 自我介紹

I am Dong Jiawen, 我是董家雯

KATRINA am my English name是我的英文名字,

I now 25 years old,我現在25歲

goes study east the range the Scientific and technical university. I have a joyful content well-off family, the father pursue commerce, the mother is the family tube. In although family only then my child, but parents from small trains me to maintain independence and keep initiative, taught that I make the truth which the human handles matters, therefore accomplishes my individuality optimistically, open and bright, amiable not to be arrogant and willful. 就 讀 於 嶺 東 科 技 大 學 。 我 有 著 一 個 快 樂 美 滿 的 小 康 家 庭 , 父 親 從 商 , 母 親 則 是 家 管 。 家 裡 雖 然 只 有 我 一 個 小 孩 , 但 父 母 自 小 就 培 養 我 獨 立 自 主 , 教 導 我 做 人 處 事 的 道 理 , 因 此 造 就 我 的 個 性 樂 觀、 開 朗 、 隨 和不 驕 縱。

Personal experience 個人經歷

When university participates in the school arrangement the hotel practice curriculum, obtains many extracurricular specialized knowledge from the field and treats people gets along with people the truth; To enrich, after practice I choose the bank reception the work, this work looks resembles simply, is in effect it is not so, must the alert to customer demand and replied that each question, assists the counter colleagues to be able 夠 the faster more effective service customer, I studies the team cooperation in this work important, raises my care, to deal with the communication ability and the patience with the customer, lets me provide a customer higher quality service. The expectation has the opportunity to be able to hold the post of this work, is had more studies oneself and disciplines the opportunity, studies oneself displays the biggest contribution in the work, and provides individual for the company energy, is the company potency, thanks.

在大學時參加學校安排的飯店實習課程,

從業界獲得許多課外的專業知識及待人處世道理;為了多充實自我,

在實習後我選擇銀行接待的工作,這項工作看似簡單,其實不然,

要隨時注意客戶的需求及回答各項問題,

輔佐櫃台同事們能夠更快速更有效率的服務客戶,

在這工作上我學習到團隊合作的重要,

更培養我的細心度、與客戶的應對溝通能力及耐心,讓我提供客戶更優質的服務。

期望有機會能擔任這份工作,讓自己有更多的學習及磨練機會,

將自己所學的在工作上發揮最大的貢獻,

並為公司提供個人之所能,為公司效力,謝謝。

這篇你參考看看,希望多少有幫助囉:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...

我網路看到...

Self introduction

I am Dong Jiawen, KATRINA am my English name, I now 25 years old, goes study east the range the Scientific and technical university. I have a joyful content well-off family, the father pursue commerce, the mother is the family tube. In although family only then my child, but parents from small trains me to maintain independence and keep initiative, taught my personhood handles matters truth, therefore accomplishes my individuality optimistically, open and bright, amiable not to be arrogant and willful. Personal experience When university participates in the school arrangement the hotel practice curriculum, obtains many extracurricular specialized knowledge from the field and treats people gets along with people the truth; To enrich, after practice I choose the bank reception the work, this work looks resembles simply, is in effect it is not so, must the alert to customer demand and replied that each question, assists the counter colleagues to be able 夠 the faster more effective service customer, I studies the team cooperation in this work important, raises my care, to deal with the communication ability and the patience with the customer, lets me provide a customer higher quality service. The expectation has the opportunity to be able to hold the post of this work, is had more studies oneself and disciplines the opportunity, studies oneself displays the biggest contribution in the work, and provides individual for the company energy, is the company potency, thanks

Source(s): yahoo翻譯