剛開始不喜歡學文法,覺得文法是個很無趣的東西,

但是後來讀了這個系,才發現,原來文法很重要

就算單字背的在多,你不會文法也是沒用的,因為你只會說,不會寫有什麼用,雖然文法這東西很複雜,

但我會繼續努力讀.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just began not to like studying the syntax, think that it is a very barren thing to wear the syntax,

But studied in this department later, just find, in fact the syntax is very important

Even if the word is recited many, it is of no use too that you do not know the syntax, because you will only say, what is the use to can not writing, grammatical it is very complicated,

But I will continue reading hard.

Source(s): 自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just started not to like studying the grammar, thought that the grammar is a very senseless thing, but afterward read this department, only then discovered that originally the grammar is very important the individual character back in much, your grammar also will not be useless, because you will only say, will not write has anything to use, although grammar this thing will be very complex, but I will continue to try hard to read.

2009-04-20 21:44:33 補充:

我是去翻譯網頁看的 不是抄的

Source(s): 自己
  • 1 decade ago

應該是這樣子 希望對你有幫助~~

Just started not to like studying the grammar, thought that the grammar is a very senseless thing, but afterward read this branch department, only then discovered that originally the grammar is very important the individual character back in much, your grammar also will not be useless, because you will only say, will not write has anything to use, although grammar this thing will be very complex, but I will continue to try hard to read.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.