Henry

Update:

沒有通順一點的嗎?

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir or Madam,

Name name is Henry from Taiwan. I have more than 10 years of experience in sales and distribution of beauty products.

I was a product manager for the following brands: TWMAN, Hdy, Poth, and Otics.

After sampling Xoz products I became very interested in becoming the sole authorized distributor of your products in Taiwan. I would like the opportunity to further discuss this matter with you.

Kind Regards,

Henry

• 妮妮
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hello (I do not know who each other???)

I am from Taiwan's Henry, there are more than 10 years of marketing experience in skin care products,

Has served as brand manager of the following brands: TWMAN, Hdy, Poth, otics.

Xoz products no longer used, it was hoped that the Taiwan agent for xoz exclusive distribution rights, hoping to further contact with your company.

Henry

• 1 decade ago

供參考 是翻譯網的 plus ... my other .....

這是雅虎奇摩的翻譯網 I come from Taiwan's H, has surpasses 10 year maintenance marketing experience, after once held the post brand of manager following brand has used the xoz product again, hoped that strives for xoz own Taiwan agent dealership, hoped that can further contact with your firm

2 網址 網站名 http://dictionary1.classic.reference.com/translate...

結果 I come from Taiwan's He, has surpasses 10 year maintenance marketing experience, once was brand of manager following brand: After TWMAN has used the xoz product again, hoped that strives for the xoz own Taiwan agent dealership, hoped that can further contact with your firm 敝人把 您 三個公司名 省略 please add them yourSelf ... :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.