Is Edward Cullen a piranha?

I was watching a documentary on Animal Planet about piranhas, and it says that when ready to mate, piranhas change their scales and sparkle in the sun. Does this, along with general carnivorous and cannibalistic tendencies, make Edward a piranha?

Update:

Also, another funny fact is that piranhas are exactly how twilight fans tend to behave like.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's a gay fish

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahaha, that could make sense... he also has a draw to blood, like piranha's... and sharp teeth!! My God, you might have just uncovered the secret of the entire Twilight Series!

Edward Cullen is really really a piranha in disguise as a vampire!

Makes sense to me. Hahahaha.

• 1 decade ago

yes he is a Piranha and also a gay fish as it has been stated LOL - i thumbed up the person who said gay fish. :D

Yeh and Twihards basically come in for the kill, whenever anyone disses Twilight. I hope your question isn't deleted, but I think Twihards might report your answer because you called their darling edward a "PIRANHA" lol. And twihards also attack Harry Potter fans.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes! omg it totally does lol.

you should write a spin-off series about Edward and how he was first born as a piranha lmao.

ha ha.

a sparkling, flesh-eating cannibalistic fish is almost as insane as a sparkly, super-hot, flesh-eating cannibalistic heart-throb vampire.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

um nooooo edward is not like a piranha and neither are us twifans that's crazy but i can respect other peoples opinions but in mine that is soo not true edward nothing like piranha and niether are us fans for the person above me not all twifans are crazy like i said i respect others opinions and i do NOT attack people for not liking twilight or liking HP but i still do love twilight (edward not gay fish) just how i feel

:)

• 1 decade ago

LOL

Ummm. no im pretty sure Edward's a vampire. (maybe he's half piranha, u never no) :)

Kekek

• Zahra
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

HAHAHAH!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was. And SM would make that look sexy too. D:

• 1 decade ago

lol. It is possible!

Can you help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akg57...

• 1 decade ago

noooooooo

• 1 decade ago

that's awesome....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.