Did Alice in Wonderland ever scare you?

Seriously I got creeped out by the movie (and still kinda am)

The cat, is probably the only fictional cat I hate. The smile, it scares me. >.< I think I used to have nightmares because of it. I mean, it was all floating a everything *shivers*

And the worm...wasn't he smoking? Shrooms? xD haha

I love colorfulness...but Alice in Wonderland was WAY too colorful in its own way >.<

Anyways, did any of you guys get scared by the movie?

xoxo

M

Update:

Stars would make me smile btw....but not in the cat's way....cause that's freaky...

Update 2:

No.. I don't really like being scared xD haha

Update 3:

LOL really Nerd Pride? xD

I found The Nightmare Before Christmas to be quite cool. And I love the music =]

Update 4:

Yeah I think my teacher told me once that umm the guy who wrote the books was like smoking shrooms too or sumthin xD

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Uh-huh o.o .... Although my name is Alice, which is just messed up o.o"" Seriously, the movies like a drug trip; getting chased by talking cards, having a mad-woman throw dishes at you, a little girl effing falling down a hole :<!!

"if i had world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. and contrary wise: what it is wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?" - Alice

Source(s): o.o.....no alice, we don't see...
  • 1 decade ago

I never felt particularly scared by it, but the story indeed must have a hidden darkness as most modern adaptions of the story have been of the horror genre.

If you enjoy being scared, you can try McGee's Alice PC video game. It's quite good but a bit dated now, so probably you can find it quite cheap. The game narrates the story of Alice, some few years after the Wonderland adventures, she's grown dark and cynic and now she must travel a totally twisted wonderland. Cheshire's Cat is particularly creepy.

• NP
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

LOL, No.

Alice in Wonderland has never scared me (^_^)

The cat in that movie was and still is my favorite character, I love his smile, I found it hilarious not creepy.

Actually, I used to be afraid of the movie called The Nightmare Before Christmas, I found the skeleton guy in the tuxedo very intimidating. LOL.

• 1 decade ago

i know how u feel, i might not have been scared of Alice in Wonderland, but i did get nightmares from the Wizard of oz, i always got nightmares because of the witch and the flying monkeys i think they were, i probably didnt get nightmares from Alice in Wonderland is because i fell asleep through the whole thing xD

~DeathNoteboy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

YES... Because the movie was crappy...

Alice in Wonderland also make super weird faces making me scared...

i also hate the bunny with a black hat .....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, in fact it did.

I think I was about 8 at the time I watched and re-watched it.

I was afraid that Alice wouldn't return to the actual world and the fact that she might have been stuck in fantasy land forever creeped me out -_-

The scenery changing thing also creeped me out.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I believe it use to...not any more though. I'm not sure if this is true but I heard that that movie had something to do with drugs..actually the more I think of it that makes A LOT of sense!

• 6 years ago

Did you know that Walt Disney never even wanted to make this movie in the first place, Somebody went behind his back and made it. Walt Disney actually hated this movie.

• 1 decade ago

It scares me in a fun way. I love Alice in Wonderland.

:D

• YES, finally someone thinks that. i use to always get nightmares because of this movie, it never made any sense to me. now i'm afraid of the thrifty foods logo because it reminds me of the cat

--->http://www.bbbsvictoria.com/site-bbbs/media/victor...

everyone i know likes it but i never really got it, maybe there's something i'm missing but i'm to scared to watch it and check xD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.