Did Alice in Wonderland ever scare you?

Seriously I got creeped out by the movie (and still kinda am) The cat, is probably the only fictional cat I hate. The smile, it scares me. >.< I think I used to have nightmares because of it. I mean, it was all floating a everything *shivers* And the worm...wasn't he smoking? Shrooms? xD haha I... show more Seriously I got creeped out by the movie (and still kinda am)
The cat, is probably the only fictional cat I hate. The smile, it scares me. >.< I think I used to have nightmares because of it. I mean, it was all floating a everything *shivers*

And the worm...wasn't he smoking? Shrooms? xD haha

I love colorfulness...but Alice in Wonderland was WAY too colorful in its own way >.<

Anyways, did any of you guys get scared by the movie?

xoxo
M
Update: Stars would make me smile btw....but not in the cat's way....cause that's freaky...
Update 2: No.. I don't really like being scared xD haha
Update 3: LOL really Nerd Pride? xD

I found The Nightmare Before Christmas to be quite cool. And I love the music =]
Update 4: Yeah I think my teacher told me once that umm the guy who wrote the books was like smoking shrooms too or sumthin xD