Does "President" Obama hold ANY differing opinions AT ALL from Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, & Daniel Ortega?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure Obeewan does. But, doesn't it matter? No. He loves himself more then anyone else does. And he'll do anything ANYTHING to see is own picture in the media. So if that means going over to Cuba and smoozing with our enemy. Oh what the heck! Why not? As long as the media is there. He's going to do it. No matter how far fetched the idea is. We have people going homeless right and left here in the USA. So what does he do? Lets go over seas. And why not give a tax break to NEW home buyers. Screw the people that are being out of their homes because the Banks are corrupt. Lets go to Cuba. Heck! This guy can't even decide if he's white or black!

• 1 decade ago

Richard Nixon, whom nobody could consider a closet commie, made overtures to China. They paid off. I see Obama doing the same thing. It's a sensible choice. Unlike George, he has no reliance on the Cuban vote in Florida, so why not give it a shot?

My fellow Republicans will no doubt say that we are selling out to the commies; but commies, like each and every one of us, put the money it takes to feed ourselves and our families ahead of any political or religious ideology. Good call!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course he does.

But he understands that many of the differences can be resolved through diplomacy.

Bush's Policy of not talking to our enemies was a failure, and did not make the United States more safe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course he does... do "you" hold any differing opinions AT ALL from Adolf Hitler? Obviously the racism is in common anyway

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RS
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes. The agenda to bring world peace and harmony and get rid of dictators and human right abuses.

• 1 decade ago

Umm... yes. Quite a few actually. "Polar opposite" might be a good way to describe it. Those leaders you mentioned are fascist hatemongering dictators. Obama is a centrist, democratically-elected President (though I'm not sure why you put it in quotation marks).

• 1 decade ago

Yes, Obama would not shut down radio stations just to quiet the people who object his policies.

• 1 decade ago

Except President Obama everyone else you mentioned thinks you suck

• 1 decade ago

I'll bet he does. No two people agree on everything.

• Boss H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Probably so.

But considering our current relationship, it wouldn't be wise to voice them to the media just to make right-wingers happy.

it would just appear as he is chastising them and would reverse any recent gain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.