Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who's worse: Michael Moore or Rush?

And why?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Moore. He bases his "documentaries" on half truths and word of mouth rumors, he rarely has any cold hard facts. Not to mention his confrontational ways of "interviewing" people and skewering them if they don't agree with him. Rush will at least debate people, Moore just spews out his opinions and pays no mind when anyone tries to prove him wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Moore. Both are fat and ugly, but at least Rush has the good sense to not appear in movies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Moore is a liar. Rush is a deliverer of truth.

• 1 decade ago

michael moore because it is quite obvious that he hates America and what it stands for,Rush Limbaugh on the other hand is man enough to call a spade-a spade and he is hated and ridiculed by the ignorant Libs for it!

Source(s): A Fan of Rush!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

moore, lack of truth, at least I can find substantiations when rush talks, both are media divas with a market to sell.

• RS
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh because he is an idiot. he says something positive today and changes against it tomorrow. Atleast Michael Moore shows through documentaries and people are to make decision.

• Rush Rocks.

Do not know Michail Moore well.

Enjoyed his movie about Bush.

• 1 decade ago

Rush because he is a sexist a s s hole. What kind of name is Rush anyway? Why does a fat rich white man who claims to be patriotic and love this country complain so much? I am sure he has it really hard thinking of disparaging things to say all the time.

• 1 decade ago

I'm going to have to go with Rush... because there is a larger portion of the population that take him seriously and actually value his opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Moore.

He is a liar and a hypocrite.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.