whats the big deal about christina scabbia?

i know alot of people think shes attractive.. but i dont see it hah

also do you listen to lacuna coil for their music or because you think christina scabbia is attractive.

or do you not think shes attractive..

btw i dont like lacuna coil either

haaaa jelous? i think not im perfectly in lovee with how i look haha

yes im bi. therfore i do like women. just to let yall know if you think that has something to do with it

RONNIE i miss you haha

lol adam i was awaiting your responce.

and HEYY NIGHTLIFEE

• Adam
    Favorite Answer

I knew you where going to be the one asking this question even when I just saw the question itself XD

Sorry but I completely disagree with everything you said. I think she really is one of the best looking woman I have ever seen. I can really only think of one person who's better looking and i won't get into all of that. haha.

I don't listen to Lacuna Coil because Cristina is hot. I listen to them cause I love their music and just the fact that they have a gorgeous lead singer is an added bonus for me.

Christina Scabbia is HOT. At least, I think so. I really like Lacuna Coil's sound, and they could have the ugliest singer in the world, if she had Scabbia's voice and the band played the same music, I would still love them. The hot singer just makes the music videos enjoyable ;)

...I'm going to read Adam's answer now.

I prefer Lacuna Coil's music over Christina Scabbia herself, but I do think she is pretty damn attractive, though I suppose I'm a bit biased since I think most Italians are very attractive.

I actually personally know a borderline Christina Scabbia stalker... (Vicky knows who I am referring to :P)

And @ Ron Johns, I always thought Lindsay Lohan was attractive in her Freaky Friday/Mean Girls days. (I.E. 2001-2005)

I started listening to Lacuna Coil when I was like... 12. My friend's got their Halflife EP and I loved it, so I started buying all of their albums.

It wasn't until a year ago I actually saw the Revolver cover with her on it. I had to admit she was very beautiful, but who the hell cares? I'm a guy. I'm attracted to hot chicks.

• Rckets

Seldom do I ever get caught up in overblown hype. In this case, it's perfectly and 100% justified. Lacuna Coil is not only an excellent band but they're one of the few bright spots of the moment in mainstream alternative music. They flat out rock. And it certainly doesn't hurt one bit that Christina Scabbia is objectively very attractive. You might not think so which is your right of course. The other 99% of the human species would disagree vociferously.

I like the band primarily for their music. I don't get overly wrapped up in looks of performers.

well....she's pretty, she has a great body, and is an awesome singer. damn, i can see why you wouldnt like someone like that.

i do listen to lacuna coil. but not because of her, it's because i like the music. you cant see her when a cd is playing.

i met her (them) after a show in orlando. she and the rest of the band were all very nice down to earth people.

She's... not my type haha

I actually don't listen to Lacuna Coil.

But I don't listen to people's music because they're attractive. For example, I don't listen to Katy Perry, but she's freakin hot!

Hey Vicky!!!

• Me

She's got a purdy mouth for an almost 40 year old. Naw, it all depends on your definition of "attractive", it's just like music or food taste.

I like LC, not enough to call myself a fan, but I do like them. Favorite song is "Angel's Punishment".

Now, personally, I don't see how so many people go gaga over pics of Simone Simons, even though her voice is incredible.....

LOL no kidding roh-johns, I have a lesbian friend who thinks Paris Hilton is hot (a vile human being, but still hot). I don't see it at all! But yeah, personal tastes and all that....

But you don't like women, do you? ;)

Nah, Christina's all right to me. She's pretty good-looking, although I'm not one of those who go 'OMGIWANT' over her. Lacuna Coil's early material is very solid Gothic Metal, however, but their later material reminds me too much of Evanescence.

*EDIT: Woah =O.

She's hot ;)

I think the question is what's the big deal with Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton...now they are nasty. At least Scabbia has talent.

EDIT:

Haha... you'll see me in 3, 2, 1....

Vicky- LMAO I know I don't get it...

Darth are you describing me? LMAO i'm kidding :P