Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Work experience diary?easy 10 points?

I was doing work experience in a database company and I now have to do a work experience diary. Could You make up a paragraph on what I would be doing there. I was doing a lot a clerical work there. e.g.

On my first day of work experience I was a bit nervous because I was going to be in a new environment and meeting new people. When I arrived at work experience my boss showed me were I was going to work. I had to rearrange the three filing cabinets that they had. Before lunch I had to type up four letters and print them.

After lunch one of the workers showed me how to use the photo copier. Then I had to put letters into envelopes and put stamps on them. Then when was finished with that I had to go to the post office and post the letters.

Favorite Answer

Hi Liam,

It seems to me that you have already started your diary.

A work-experience diary is simply a record of what you did during the time of your work with that particular company. All you have to do is to show the name of the company at the top of a page, the date you commenced working and the various chores you completed.

Something Like this:

Database Company XYZ

Monday 20.04.2009

9am Commenced my work experience with the above company.

I reported to (name of person)

Arrange three filing cabinets.

Write four letters and print copies.

Lunch: 1 to 2PM

2PM Learn how to use the photocopier

Place letters into envelopes and affix stamps.

Post letter at local Post office.

Time you finished?

Any comments made to you by your supervisor?

Here you might like to say something about the experience and what you learned.

I believe you have the idea now.

Best wishes.

Source(s): Helping.
  • Erika

as quickly as on each and every occasion i became into little (approximately 4 or 5 years previous) my father and mom had long previous to the shop and that they left me and my 2 sisters all on my own at homestead. They forgot to tutor the range off and the range had hen boiling over it. After a on an analogous time as there became into smoke everywhere. i became into so scared and my great sister did no longer even do something settle for watch television (My great sister wasn't very previous the two. She became into probably purely 8 or 9 years previous). i presumed i became into going to die. Me and considered one of my sisters ran under the covers waiting for my father and mom to return decrease back. Fortunatly, my father and mom have been given homestead and we did no longer deplete in a fireplace. Now, I even have respiration issues and it particularly is tough for me to breath.