My boss wants to sleep with me?

I just started this job 2 weekes ago. i am his personal assistant. He is married 3x and is a very charismatic man, who is the CEO of a self built multi-million empire. After a few days, he suddenly asked me if he could take me out to diner in london, if I book my flights and hotel he will afterwards reimburse... show more I just started this job 2 weekes ago.
i am his personal assistant.

He is married 3x and is a very charismatic man, who is the CEO of a self built multi-million empire.
After a few days, he suddenly asked me if he could take me out to diner in london, if I book my flights and hotel he will afterwards reimburse me, as he can not have my bookings made through the company for the obvious reason. Then I knew he wanted to sleep with me. I was overwhelmed and and flabbergasted, and said, No i cant tonight, you had to give me prior notice so I could make arrangements, and next time when he would have another big roadshow I would accompany him. (I totally didnt want to go, and totally not interested in sleeping with him, but wanted to preserve my job by not rejecting him) He then bothered me for hours about giving him good reasons why I couldnt go (it seems like he always gets what he wants) Then he said OK,. next week we will go to Milan!....Book it...............And I said OK (but actually not planning to do so, and havent booked anything, hoping that I can come up with an excuse in the mean time)
He is a very powerfull man, and I just get nervous of him.
But I really do not want to loose my job.

What should I do?