do you think that there is discrimination in our society??
give me some advise!!!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes.I think there is discrimination in our society.But all the people
are parity.We should value the other people.That the world will be
- 1 decade ago
Hong Kong government
1. should promote harmonious societyin Hong Kong to let people of different race have a better relationship.
2. should set up laws to protect the minorities e.g. discrimination bill
1. should educate students respect people in other races
e.g. by playing games, watching videos, ask people who faced discrimination to give a talk
1. should respect others, try to think in their perspectives
2. should support the policy that can protect the minoritiesSource(s): 自己 (有讀IH)
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- chanLv 61 decade ago
Give me some advice!!!
Hong Kong people discriminate against Indians, Nepalese and Chinese immigrants.
Some employers discriminates against the domestic helpers from the philippines and Indonesia.