Question about Sue a Military Recruiter?

can u sue ur military recruiter after u find out he or she telling u too many lies for just want u to join the military?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, recruiters are known to exaggerate or even lie. Once your enlisted there is nothing you can do. The only thing you can do is finish your enlistment.

My recruiter lied to me and at Basic Training the Instructors laughed, and said "Uncle Sam's needs come first and we need you elsewhere."

My recruiter said pick one of six similar jobs and I would get 1 of my picks. I scored in the upper 10% of the Asvab, have some civilan training, and a assocaites degree (all in electronics). But my assigned M.O.S. was not even close to what I picked.

Source(s): U.S.A.F. basic in 1984.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Military recruiter= opposite of the truth. This has been the case since they invented cannon fodder.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow, your recruiter lied to you? You must be the first person that has happened to. Seriously though, no you can't, but it would make the judge laugh I'm sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It sounds as if you haven't commited yet so just walk away if you think the recruiter is lying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ziff
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

your only recourse would be if you had something on your enlistment contract that wasn't honored you could get out for breach of contract. If you got what was on your contract your pretty much sol.

• 4 years ago

Probably

• 1 decade ago

lol no. sorry. trust me though..your not the first to wonder if its illegal

• Please by all means do it....even Judges deserve a good laugh while dismissing a case.

• 1 decade ago

ROFLMAO !

Source(s): Former Navy Recruiter.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.