How do i install Mac OS X leopard ISO on my PC if the only operating system i currently have on it is ubuntu?

i only have ubuntu on my computer. i have the .ISO file of Mac OS X 10.5 leopard. i don't have a dvd burning drive. i also don't have a 8 gb blank disc to burn it on. now with this iso it requires to run on startup or it wont run. i mounted the iso to the cd/dvd drive with some a code in the... show more i only have ubuntu on my computer.
i have the .ISO file of Mac OS X 10.5 leopard.
i don't have a dvd burning drive.
i also don't have a 8 gb blank disc to burn it on.

now with this iso it requires to run on startup or it wont run.
i mounted the iso to the cd/dvd drive with some a code in the terminal. but then it doesn't stay mounted when i start up.
(as in its mounted when i mount it. but when i shut down or start up, it un-mounts.)

now i also got advice that i could format my ipod which would erase the system files too and make it where i could just put the iso file on it and then when i start up i could install from it just like a CD.

but with ubuntu, as far as i know, there is no way to format my ipod. so that idea is out... as far as i know...

so what i need is...

1. somehow to mount the iso install on ubuntu boot.
or
2. somehow to format my ipod to work as an external hardrive or to work as a CD/DVD drive or something like that.
or
3. let me burn a live CD that will mount that certain iso on startup so i can install mac os x (i have a cd burner that i used to burn ubuntu.)
or
4. any other ideas you can think of

links are welcome also ;]
1 answer 1