Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

13 year old guys do shave your leg?

i am 13 male i am starting to get leg hair i dont like it at all should i shave it. thee kids at school look like they shave theres what should i do

should i shave them until i notice the other kids growing hair

Favorite Answer

well i am 14 and i shave my legs and arms now i did this before i started sports but still do it after the season ends but ask some one if they do but most these people are right i am called gay a lot at school etc but i am not i know that and the young women know that so it's some thing you have to do or not it's up to you

It's really up to personal preference

I didn't like mine too much at first either, but you'll probably like it later on, it takes a while to get used to it.

As far as other people go, guys will most likely make fun of you for shaving them, and from what I have observed, some girls like leg hair on guys and some don't.

You also have to take the upkeep into consideration, you're probably going to have to shave them about 2-4 times a week, more or less, depending on how fast it grows and what time of year it is, so that you don't have prickly leg hair which no one likes haha.

But do what you want, whatever floats your boat man.

Source(s): my experiences
  • abcxyz

Yes, if you want to shave your legs then shave them. Don't worry about what other people think. Worst thing that can happen is you nick yourself and bleed a little and the hair grows back. Use a clean razor.

Shaving it will only make it worse, that is it eventually require regular shaving. Let nature take its course. These hair will only grow to a certain lenght and fall off. Others will grow to replace them which isn't really a problem.

haha my step brother is 16 and he thinks its absolutely stupid for a straight male to shave their legs. he said that the only thing that could get him to shave his legs was is he was a swimmer and if his life depended on it.

some girls like a little hair on a guy.

just so u know... I'm 14 and a lot of girls i know and am friends with go like "OMG HE SHAVES" when we see hairless pits, legs, etc.

NO. Your a man. Men dont shave their legs thats what women do. Unless you are playing for the other team...

I'm 15, but at 13 I didn't shave my legs... It's not the best idea because the more you shave the faster and thicker it grows back.

Don't shave them unless YOU want to, who cares what other people do. Trust me ingrown hairs are so bad and unnecessary in your case. It will flesh out and look perfectly fine and natural. Girls usually prefer guys not to shave their legs.

im 13 and a girl. i don't think guys should shave ther legs. only girls should. ci don't think a lot of guys shave their legs. some just probably don't get much leg hair. and some get a lot.

Hmm thats what a girl does, not a guy, are you like gay or something? i mean what makes you think 13 year old guys shave thier legs eh? :P