Hair hair hair hair hair pictures?

okay, humans, so I've been looking for a hair cut and can't find any pictures! I want layers so that the top layers are a bit shorter than the bottom, and the bottom layer is thin compared to the top. Sort of like emo hair, but not done weird. Can anyone find any pictures like that for medium (or long, but... show more okay, humans, so I've been looking for a hair cut and can't find any pictures! I want layers so that the top layers are a bit shorter than the bottom, and the bottom layer is thin compared to the top. Sort of like emo hair, but not done weird. Can anyone find any pictures like that for medium (or long, but can be changed to medium) length hair? Maybe some pictures of emo hair that isn't back-combed at all, and just brushed would work? W/E you can find would be great!

THANKS!
Update: Right, Aimee!
Top layers shorter than the bottom layers and bottom layers thin compared to the top.
Update 2: Also, I don't really want emo hair. Just kind the way it is layered? Aimee had the right idea of what I was looking for, but I'd still like some more pictures!