What's your idea of a perfect night ?

Mine is:

Curling up by the fire, on a thursday, with no school the next day, drinking v8 or hot chocolate, in the winter.

Or, being on vacation in minocqua, wisconsin in the summer, with it being like 70 degrees at 7:00 with a sunset. and yeah.

what about u

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As you are still at school I'm not going to provide a full answer. Suffice to say it involves a night indoors with an attractive lady.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly, my suggestions are slightly youthful, yet they could nevertheless be exciting. Have a way teach. %. up some less costly outrageous clothing from goodwill or the girls human beings's guard and performance your human beings gown up and stroll down a "runway." Take pictures. Whoever has the perfect stroll and outfit wins. Charades is continually exciting too. make effectual they're staying the nighttime--do not anticipate. you should have drowsing lodging in the adventure that they are. Get pizza for food, and purchase cookie dough, icing, sprinkles, and so on. to make mutually. Play telephone. fairly everyone receives in a circle, then the first lady whispers a word contained in the subsequent lady's ear, who whispers it to the subsequent lady and so on. The very last lady says what she heard out loud. See how a lot it ameliorations. Play mom would I. Play pink gentle/eco-friendly gentle. Make up skits. Oh, and in the adventure that they are there contained in the morning, both purchase some waffle or pancake blend or purchase donuts. that's straightforward adequate. I wasn't effectual what style of a funds you've been on. i am hoping this facilitates!

• 1 decade ago

My idea would be to lay out on the beach and watch the sunset. Then go home, shower, and sit outside eating a dessert watching and listening to the waves.

• jxt299
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

In Hawai'i on a warm tropical night, listening to the wind rustling in the palms and ocean waves gently breaking on the beach, looking up at the sky and seeing billions of stars, a passing rain shower, the sweet scent of flowers perfuming the air...

Kalalau, pali eku i ka makani

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Audrey
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Being with the one I love, on a beach watching the sunset and the water brushing up against our feet.

• 1 decade ago

Mine is.. curling up by the fire, throwing noobs in flames, on a dark friday night, and no school because the teachers went too high, and i drink blood or frozen blood in winter.... Mu HAHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding.. I just like to drink pepsi while pwning noobs on computer games.

Source(s): tehe
  • 1 decade ago

I think on the beach the sunset is beautiful your laying on chair and hugging your boyfriend and putting your head on his shoulder as you doze off with the soothing sound of the ocean.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm thats hard, I think sharing the night with someone you love and loves you. And laying on the beach all day and watching the stars at night. Oh and lots of cuddling.

• 1 decade ago

Watching Friends in bed with a BIG bar of chocolate!

• 1 decade ago

Mine is: Me sitting in a deserted island drinking a strawberry daceri smoothie, while having a really hot girl sitting on my lap and making out with me...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.