I know Jews dont recognize jesus as messiah or christ, but what is the jews thoughts on the miracles and?

resurrection. I understand that jews recognize him as a prophet, but as the only magician prophet? Do they not count the miracles or seet hem as miracles, but more as never actually happening? Do they have an opinion on the resurrection? Assumign Jesus actually exsiting, It seems the only thing seperating ... show more resurrection.
I understand that jews recognize him as a prophet, but as the only magician prophet? Do they not count the miracles or seet hem as miracles, but more as never actually happening?
Do they have an opinion on the resurrection?

Assumign Jesus actually exsiting, It seems the only thing seperating
jesus from being jsut another prophet and being not only the messiah, but god's kid, would be his miracle and the resurrection. It appears that there were a lot of people claiming to be the messiah or other people claiming people to be the messiah, so jesus saying he is, is not that big a deal. Did anyone else claim to not only be the messiah, but also that god was their pops?