Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Tea Party protesters-Why did they spend so much time LOVING Black people?

At the Tea Party's I think the protesters showed African-Americans wayyy too much LOVE

They were just talking about how much they LOVE black people so much.

Why did the Tea party's spend so much time talking about how much they LOVE black people?

(All those racist signs and confederate flags just showed how much they are not racist-lol)

Favorite Answer

GOP just love black folks. They have so many conservative supporters. Signs with Obama with big ear and big lips are example of their love for blacks folks. @~

Put a shirt on. I happen to be on the minority outreach committee for the local Tea Party. I not only have many black and Hispanic friends - I went right ahead and even married one of "them" and he attends every Tea party! You never hear conservatives calling a white democrat a race traitor, but I can tell you that EVERY black/Hispanic conservative I know has been called that or uncle Tom, or told they are trying to be white - whatever that means - by the always "loving, open and compassionate" dems Remove the plank from your own eye before checking ours for splinters.

That's b/c they wanted the event to seem like it was more than just white conservatives and confederate flag loving gun toaters. That black ppl actually were involved and in the event and in reality id say if u added up the amount of black ppl, in fact not only black pl but all non white ppl in attendence at every tea party id say ud have no more than 50 if even that. I noticed when watching they kept trying to show ppl of other colors but its kept coming back to the same ones over and over because there were so little in attendance.

Source(s): my eyes

I went to a tea party that had at least 5000 people. NO ONE mentioned race!!!! Race is irrelivent!

I saw no racist signs and no confederate flags!

It is amazing how the reporters look at thousands of levelheaded people with signs focusing on fiscal issues, then take their photographs of the rare, occassional bigotted sign or off topic sign.

(Off Topic being the occassional anti-abortion sign or the "we live in a Christian nation" sign. I saw some, but they were not typical)

I am considering making a sign saying "I wouldn't care if his name was Bartholomew Harold O'Malley"

It is obvious that all those teabagger hate black peoples alone with the though of having a Black man sitting in the Oval office .They are pathetic racist individuals who try to hide behind this country Constitution when half of these peoples were uneducated high school dropouts who have never read the Constitution in their life .

I would like to see their reaction to this...

President Andrew Jackson had a way to deal with Governors, Congressmen, and Senators talking about secession from the Union during his Presidency that demanded or threatened secession from the United States. Jackson, true to his take no prisoners mentality, sent a letter to the parties involved. It simply stated that he would hang anyone involved with treason against the United States government and the sovereignty of its Union.

Didn't see any of this myself, however, if anything they wanted to reaffirm that this was a protest against taxes and the policies of the Democratic party, not a black President or the African American people. Just remember no matter which way you lean freedom of speech is guaranteed and all protests, when peaceful, are the truest form of Democracy in action.

Because all blacks automatically think the protesters are against them and Obama 'just because' they are black, and they wanted to show this is not the case.

They know how blacks are at rioting and was trying to keep it calm.

I agree with you however, it seemed the protesters were 'kissing up' to them and that is just wrong.

Black people would NOT do this for THEM !!

You mean to tell me that you haven't figure it out yet?

It's Michael Steele and the Republicans behind these so-called tea parties.

And they think that if they ACT like they "love" Black folks, then maybe more of them will vote Republican next Presidential election.

But I hope they don't hold their breath, 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

again you Democrats place the racist card grow the **** up, I swear Democrats and liberals love to play the role of the victim. people like you is the reason we have a shitty president right now.