13 year old girl birthday party ideas?

My daughter is turning 13 years old soon and she needs help thinking of party ideas. She has recently had a movie theater/ go cart party, a party at the local amusement park, and a beach party with tubing. Any other interesting ideas? She likes to have unique parties that aren't too expensive. Thanks for any help!

Unfortanetly we do not have a local bowling ring or a local skatng ring. But thanks for the help!

Best Answer

bonfire! haha or go ice skating and then bonfire haha those are always the best

especially on the beach, roast marshmallows or something

plus laser tag is amazing but i guess she might be too old for that? WATERPARK

I am turning 13 in November. Your daughter should tell you things that she would like and then work around that. I like the idea of a slumber party maybe a themed one like a makeover sleepover but since it is 25-30 have her closed friends stay!! Hope I helped! Pixiechic13

Are you the 13-year old by any chance?

Because my mother would never consider those party ideas "not too expensive"

Anywho, to answer your question, how bout laser-tag? That's always fun! Or maybe bowling or a mall scavenger hunt (hey, it's more fun than it sounds)

Try a house party!

I absolutely love house parties!

Source(s): - 13

I had a chocolate themed party! We had a chocolate fountain, chocolate cake with choclate frosting, a chocolate covered slip & slide it was a BLAST!

hummer party x there soo much fun and there not too dear and they can fit up to 15 people in the one hummer. u can get them in all sort of coulors and most of my friends have had one there soo much fun i have one when i turn 13 and i ha so much fun x

i hope i helped x

take her and about 5 friends to the mall, give them each 10 dollars and they can bring extra money and then they go and shop their butts off!

pajama party, slumber party, im the summer: pool party,

kareoke.

hope i helped

Source(s): i have trouble my self coming up with ideas

mmm.. 13 cake with 13 candles and 13 invitation with 13 gift

giving food or money to 13 poor people

scary movie, and pizza,

orrr, camping, in backyard and bonfire (better if u live on farm)

orr, a dance partyy, boys and girls??? depends what she likes.....