Can America seek a restraining order against the GOP?

For acting like this. "If we can't have her, then no one can have her?"

I mean that's a little scarey to me, but that is the attitude I see more and more every day. If the GOP can't control America, let's destroy America.

Favorite Answer

That is the exact philosophy that the GOP are working under right now. Barack Obama is one of the most dignified and respected leaders in the world, yet Republicans want to kill him, despite the fact that he has two kids and gave $200,000 to charity last year.

The GOP wanted the total destruction of the USA economy so they could get their guns out and start a civil war. Well thanks to normal peace loving Americans, it hasn't happened and now the stimulus is working the Republicans are finished. We are going to make sure of that in order to preserve national security

Barack Obama is regarded as one of the most respected and dignified leaders on the planet. Compare that with the war criminal torturer Bush

I'm very confused by your question. How is the GOP destroying America, when the GOP doesn't have control? What can the GOP possibly do?

The one destroying America is Obama and his socialistic ideas.

I agree however I know Obama will depend on the people who can think clearly.Those who want to unite not divide.Obama will have the last laugh when he brings America back to the top again as a nation of morals and Honest leadership.

From a legal standpoint, the Attorney General could do so, but he would have to show cause which you have not. Some examples of your far out supposition would be helpful for an honest debate on the issue.

the GOP and the Dems have both been destroying America, by burdening her with insurmountable debt.

Wish we could just be honest about the real reason they are acting that way.

sounds like you are recalling the last 8 years of Dem-witts talks about President Bush !

Aren't you a little worried about what you asked? Consider what Hitler did before you answer.

how can you say obama will bring back a nation of morals when he is willing to legalize gay marriage and abortion

What are you talking about?Both party's suck.Wake up!