how to get rid of wax stuck deep inside my ear?

ok so i have had wax stuck deep inside my ear for about 3 years now and i can't stand it i have tried everything and none of them have worked i wanna go to a doctor but does anybody knpw a good way to get rid of it

Best Answer

I have had "impacted earwax" a couple of times and cotton buts wont get it out and may push it further in to your ear (worst case scenario)

Go to a doctor (or medical clinic) and he will get the nurse to syringe warm salty water into your ear, sounds gross but it is the easiest way to get it out

Wax Stuck In Ear

• eldeen

Ear Wax Stuck In Ear

• Diane

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/TCCWM

Earwax, which is also known as cerumen, is really there to protect your eardrum from dust and debris. It is constantly being replaced by fresh wax forming in the canal. On occasion, the war forms a hard, little plug next to the eardrum that may need to be removed by a doctor. Here are some ways to prevent and get rid of ear wax. Things You'll Need hydrogen peroxide, mineral oil or glycerin Blowdryer 1 First of all you should never stick anything in your ear. This includes bobby pins, paper clips or cotton tip swab because this actually rams the wax deeper so that it acts like a plug over your eardrum. 2 A few drops of hydrogen peroxide, mineral oil or glycerin can help to soften ear wax. All you have to do is add a drop or two of one of the liquids to each ear. Allow the excess to flow out of your ear. The liquid left inside will bubble away at the wax and soften it. Try this for a couple of days. You can also purchase over-the-counter cleaners. 3 Once the wax is soft, you'll need to rinse. Fill a bowl with body temperature water. Then fill a syringe with the water and hold your head over the bowl while you squirt the water gently into your ear canal. The stream of water should be under very little pressure. Then turn your head to the side and let the water run out. 4 You should never rub your ears dry. Instead, dry your ears with a hair dryer or drop a little alcohol in each ear to complete the drying. Do this once you have rinsed your ears to clean them or after showering.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): rid wax stuck deep ear: https://tr.im/Ishwm

There is an ear wax removing solution you can buy. I imagine its sold at just about any retail store. I most recently saw it at walmart. I'm not sure of the name but you should be able to ask for it. Basically, you pour the solution in your ear and let it sit for like 30 sec then clean your ear with a swab. Also, there is a product that is sold GNC and other health stores called ear candles. You stick this straw like thing in your ear and light the one end on fire. It's supposed to draw all the moisture out of your ear which I guess makes it easier to remove the wax. Both products are like $5-$10 a piece. Good luck!

I have had that problem before. It is VERY irritating and you may have headaches from it. The solution that I found to this was to get ear wax softener from any CVS or pharmacy. It is usually drops that go inside your ear and then you sleep on it and the wax is usually gone by morning. I don't know if you've tried this before, but it worked for me. Good luck!

If it's been there for years, go see a doctor.

After you've had your ear cleaned, you should pop by a pharmacy and ask for some oil drops ( Ceridal for instance ) you can use to prevent future clogs.

I have a tendency for wax clogs in my ears, very annoying :/

Yeah you can get waxsol or something similar product from the pharmacy. You fill your ears up and then put cotton wool in and leave it in over night. It is meant to come out the next day with the wax, but it didn't for me and so I had to go to the Dr.s and got is syringed out. I hope this helps.

• Laura

My mom has this old remedy. It's one part vinegar and one part water, and you just use an eyedropper to put a little inside your ear. Then you lay on your side for a few minuets and let it break down the ear wax!

(its also good for swimmers ear... just in case that ever arises, lol)