POLL: How many of you who have a confederate flag and a rifle rack in your truck have a college degree?

I hear ya, Byte... Bush Senior cut my college aid, and Clinton restored it. People hearing cases like this are inclined to dismiss it as partisanship, but no question, it does happen that way at times.

Sorry about your luck, namsaev

Favorite Answer

I have a red flag, a Darwin fish sticker and a rifle rack.

I had to drop out of college. Carter and Reagan cut my tuition aid.

Darn Republicrats and Democans and their "good cop/bad cop" games.

.

Source(s): a pro-gun socialist in the South

Confederate Flag

College Degree - 2 Years as Okaloosa Walton Community College, 2 Years at Florida State

Dodge Dakota

I qualify and I am a right wing extremist who is recruiting soldier to bomb the Pentagon... - Sarcasm

It does not offend me in my opinion. according to danger something to do with me being an Anglo Southern who had ancestors who fought below that flag. nonetheless, i'm soft to the certainty that it does offend others and that i will understand their reasoning. i'm no longer one to have it putting on my front room wall or putting it up interior the back window of my pickup. In some techniques you may hyperlink it to the German Swastika of the 1930's - 40's and there are some parallels. interior the admired age, the CSA conflict flag has exchange into synonymous with slavery. interior the comparable way the Swastika has exchange into synonymous with The Holocaust. on the time the flags have been in use, although, the matters have been very distinctive. maximum Germans did no longer approve of 'the in basic terms precise answer'; few even knew approximately its existence. They have been in basic terms patriots of their united states of america, comparable as absolutely everyone else. interior the comparable vein, in basic terms a small minority of accomplice electorate would desire to arise with the money for to very own slaves. Slavery as a company wasn't something that maximum folk of Southerners would desire to ever be in contact in. a lot of those that went off to conflict did so using fact they although they have been protecting themselves from the vast, undesirable Federalists, to no longer propagate slavery. On a distinctive be conscious, the human rights violations of the eastern during WWII are nicely documented. Many mainland chinese language nonetheless harbor a solid grudge for the atrocities devoted by potential of the eastern invaders. however the eastern conflict flag (the increasing solar with purple rays extending out) is seen very hip those days and many times integrated into clothing. interior the tip, some all and sundry is indignant by potential of a substantial many stuff that offend others on no account. We each and each ought to make certain how lots of a carry they have on our lives.

• Sean r

So what you are saying is that anyone who likes hunting and has Southern pride is Stupid?

The flag is about Southern Pride not racism. There was more to the Civil War than Slavery.

With the Gun racks How else can you take the guns safely to go hunting?

Use common sense

BTW Culinary Arts Degree

*LOL* How many of you that don't have either have a college degree? How many people answering questions on here have a college degree? I am guessing very few.

Got the flag, truck, degree, the guns, just no rack in the truck.

The flag is history (like it or not)

guns. I collect miltary surplus rifles, and enjoy hunting. you eat meat don't you? Is it a crime?

Truck 1986 Chevy 2500 I like it.

Degree do you thing people with the said above drop out in 8th grade to sleep w/the sister?

Who is judging people? you are

I know quite a few. It's the retarded people that think there is something wrong with the confederate flag. If they actually had a brain they would know it has nothing to do with a racism thing. you people that think it does are the ones that are racist.

*LOL* How many of those people with college degrees don't have enough common sense to realize you can't get out of debt by spending money.

Liberals think common sense is a bad thing and should be stamped out in their lifetime.

i have a confederate flag, a pro confederate bumper sticker and i am currently in college going into education

Yes, I am a republican and exercise my right to bear arms and paid for my degree the old fashion way...GI Bill.