Can anyone help with school project (building and designing a museum?

For a 8th grade school project, my group of 3 people will have to build and design our own museum, the approximate size of a school desk or larger. We have picked a Science Museum. I really could use your help with coming up with exhibit/room ideas or ways to make it creative. So far;; i have only thought of a... show more For a 8th grade school project, my group of 3 people will have to build and design our own museum, the approximate size of a school desk or larger. We have picked a Science Museum. I really could use your help with coming up with exhibit/room ideas or ways to make it creative.

So far;; i have only thought of a Dinosaur Exhibit, Human Body, Solar System, Souvenir Shop. I need at least 10 major exhibits and 20 small but important ones. We will be making it out of different materials, and it seems easy to use cardboard or clay, but i want to be creative and use a variety of materials.

For example;; What kind of materials can i use for stairs, trees, lightbulbs, dinosaurs, etc. Anything will help, like what i can do with bathrooms, doors, rooms, reception. Ideas of making the outside of my museum catchy, new, and creative.

I have never been to a science museum, so a description of their different exhibits or whatever would help alot.
Any ideas, suggestions, or help will be GREATLY appreciated.