• Education & Reference >
  • Other - Education
  • Education & Reference >
  • Other - Education

Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!:):]...

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I have actually two questions.  Okay, my 8th grade science teacher was talking about the human thing that w/o animals there's no us.....My teacher said that a volcano is a big ...show more
Best Answer
  • Megan answered 6 years ago
Downhill
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• rebekah answered 6 years ago
    hey u can put for r red lave im in 7th grade so it might work just a thought lol
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!:):]...
    I have actually two questions.  Okay, my 8th grade science teacher was talking about the human thing that w/o animals there's no us.....My teacher said that a volcano is a big sorce for making fertile soil so..

A PROJECT

It's a abc book(totally babyish). I nedded help with some letters. D,N, Q, R, T, U, AND Z. iT HAS TO DO WITH VOLCANOES.
    Exmples: a is for ash: b is for bombs, c is for crater, v is for volcano, k is for kilauea

You can put volcanoe names too, but could you try to for the words 5 to 6 letters thanks.

2nd question

I needed to downlode a volcano border for microsoft. PLz give me a site and teach me how to place it on the microsoft border place.

Thanks
    Sign In 

to add your answer

1

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock