Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!:):]...

I have actually two questions.  Okay, my 8th grade science teacher was talking about the human thing that w/o animals there's no us.....My teacher said that a volcano is a big sorce for making fertile soil so.. A PROJECT It's a abc book(totally babyish). I nedded help with some letters. D,N, Q, R,... show more I have actually two questions.  Okay, my 8th grade science teacher was talking about the human thing that w/o animals there's no us.....My teacher said that a volcano is a big sorce for making fertile soil so..

A PROJECT

It's a abc book(totally babyish). I nedded help with some letters. D,N, Q, R, T, U, AND Z. iT HAS TO DO WITH VOLCANOES.
Exmples: a is for ash: b is for bombs, c is for crater, v is for volcano, k is for kilauea

You can put volcanoe names too, but could you try to for the words 5 to 6 letters thanks.

2nd question

I needed to downlode a volcano border for microsoft. PLz give me a site and teach me how to place it on the microsoft border place.

Thanks
2 answers