About Edward Cullen from twilight?

he is a phyco stalker and hes so weird doesnt anyone agree? and also people hes fake so stop acting like hes real To begin with, Edward is a selfish punk. It is just cruel to lead someone on if you have no intention of ever being with her. Seriously, take the dignified route and pine after Bella from a distance... show more he is a phyco stalker and hes so weird doesnt anyone agree? and also people hes fake so stop acting like hes real

To begin with, Edward is a selfish punk. It is just cruel to lead someone on if you have no intention of ever being with her. Seriously, take the dignified route and pine after Bella from a distance while writing love poems that you will never give her. Sure, people will probably make fun of you for it, but you're a vampire. How many people are honestly going to get close enough to you to discover your hobby? On top of that, you are saving your beloved from harm at your hand. *Gasp* Yes, sir, your words CAN hurt people.

Edward is extremely controlling. He must control what Bella does with her life, whether she chooses to live it or to end it and join him. He must force his "family" to obey his whims and refrain from turning her. What gives him the right to decide what she will do with her life? Beyond that, after he leaves her life, why does he think that he's still entitled to tell her what to do?

Edward can't decide if he's going to be near Bella or not. He lets her so close to him, then leaves completely, then starts talking to her without actually connecting with her. This is like me emailing you all of the time, ignoring all of your responses, getting angry at you for talking to me in person, and just being a jerk. He needs to pick either leaving her alone completely or really being in her life.

Edward is melodramatic. It is weak to go kill yourself after the one that you loved dies. It's not romantic. It's pathetic. You don't have a strong enough personality to live one after someone that you cared for is gone? One: that was the wrong person for you, because you lost your identity to hers. Two: you need to get over yourself and realize that more is happening in this world then just your tragedy. I'm sorry, but if you honestly think that killing yourself is something that would make your loved one feel happy, that it's something that she "would have wanted," or that it's a way of doing honor to the memory, you're nuts. Find something that really mattered to her and spend your life pursuing it. Did Bella love children? Great. Open orphanages all over the world in her honor. Make the world a better place for her sake.

Edward keeps things from Bella. Yeah, I know. Everyone has their secrets, but you know what? If you are going to get that close to someone and expect her to tell you everything that you want to know, then you'd better tell her everything that SHE wants to know. Lies breed distrust, feelings of betrayal, and they'll kill your relationship. If you love her, then stop focusing on yourself and the fact that "she might not love you any more if she knew..." and tell her the truth. You owe her that much. You are so focused on yourself and what you think is best for you that you aren't thinking about her at all. Bella never ceases thinking of you.

Comment
Update: to twihard1901 dont be so stupid if you took the time to look at my profile you would see that i have metioned at least 4 times that i love twilight and also look at my questions/answers im sure it metions it there to.
Update 2: and yes ive read all the books. and i still think edweird is a nut-case
14 answers 14