Taylor Swift super sad song about others?

i need a song for a project and so yea i pick Taylor Swift and i need a really sad song cuz its for an holocaust project plz help!!

• jona~
    Favorite Answer

saddest songs of taylor? try 'cold as you', 'teardrops on my guitar' and 'white horse' for love themed songs.'the outside' for loneliness type.and 'tied together with a smile' for the friendship kind of message.hope i helped!great choice too. Taylor Swift forever and always! :D

1. You Belong With Me 2. Mine 3. Back To December 4. Mean 5. White Horse 6. Sparks Fly 7. Fearless 8. The Story Of Us 9. Fifteen 10. Speak Now 11. Our Song 12. Enchanted 13. You're Not Sorry 14. Hey Stephen 15. Better Than Revenge 16. Teardrops On My Guitar 17. The Way I Loved You 18. Breathe 19. Dear John 20. Tell Me Why 21. Haunted 22. Last Kiss 23. Innocent 24. Forever & Always 25. Never Grow Up 26. The Best Day 27. Should've Said No 28. Long Live 29. Change 30. Picture To Burn 31. Tim McGraw 32. Jump Then Fall 33. Today Was A Fairytale 34. A Place In This World 35. Stay Beautiful 36. Cold As You 37. Ours 38. If This Was A Movie 39. Untouchable 40. Come In With The Rain 41. Superman 42. Mary's Song (Oh My My My) 43. The Outside 44. Tied Together With A Smile 45. I'm Only Me When I'm With You 46. Crazier 47. SuperStar 48. The Other Side Of The Door 49. Haunted (acoustic) 50. Love Story

Cold as you

It never fails to make me cry when i listen to it. It's not perfect for your project but it is sad and would go well with your theme.

Your Not Sorry or maybe The Outside

you could try "tear drops on my guitar" i think that is a good song and kind of sad