TeejSSX16 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite baseball team?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorite baseball team is the Los Angeles Dodgers. Due to the fact that I was a Brooklyn Dodger fan in the 1940's and 1950's. During those years they won numerous pennents. But always lost to the New York Yankees. However, they finally won in 1955 against the Yankees in the Old Yankee Stadium.

When they got to Los Angeles, the duo Koufax and Drysdale were great and the Dodgers won pennents and World Series titles with them.

The Dodgers were always a colorful and exciting team and were the first Major League Baseball team and bringing up such ***** stars as Jackie Robinson, Roy Campanella, and Don Newcombe.

• 4 years ago

1. Who is the Ace of your team Lackey! 2. Who is your current player fav player on your team i love everybody ^^ 3. Which player on your team you dislike nah. i'm not like that 4. What is your teams strength versatile and depth. 5. What is your teams weakness offense zaps away during crucial times. 6. Favorite player in your teams history nolan ryan 7. Do you like your Manager i love the guy! ;) 8. How many Rookies does your team have at the moment and can they have a big impact on the team a lot!.. the team is practically known for using the farm system and not getting players. rookies have done really great for this team so far.. so i'm sure the rookies will step up again. 9. whcih palyer on your team will improve from last year . hopefully santana and shields ^^ 10.Does your team have the pieces to win the 2008 WS i think they have a strong chance. great survey! star 4 u! 10! (whoh why so much hate?.. it's just a survey. lots of thumbs down already :/

• 1 decade ago

how about the team with the best record in baseball my fav are the Florida Marlins!!

• 1 decade ago

Baltimore Orioles

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Giants

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Mets

Source(s): Mets' fan..
  • 1 decade ago

The Dodgers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boston Red Sox. we have the best fans in baseball.

Source(s): Fair & Balanced
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mets

*sarcasm*

• 1 decade ago

NYY

Help me in this huge 10 man fantasy baseball league trade

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvY.Z...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.